Chapter 3️⃣4️⃣

(Jk's POV)

Something serious must have happened with Taehyung in his past...

I was still standing outside my bedroom door, listening to them.

Then suddenly the door opened, revealing Namjoon hyung. The force almost knocking out the drinks in my hand.

“Oh Jungkook... I was going to look for you... about Tae... He can't go to his house now so I wondering if he could stay here with you...and you know you guys can get close too... I can let him stay with me...but we all thought it'd be better if he lives with you... ”

“It's alright hyung... I'm sure Mom won't mind.” I said,giving him a small smile.

He nodded his head, “Let me just inform Tae about this arrangement...and why are you standing outside of your own bedroom?”

He didn't even ask Taehyung about it?

“I was just going in hyung...”

I walked in with hyung to see Taehyung sitting on bed, Jin hyung and Jimin beside him.

He stood up after seeing Namjoon hyung enter with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tae's POV)

I stood up when I saw Namjoon hyung.
Ready to leave Jungkook's home and go to hyung's.

I hate being a burden to others...

“Tae... about your staying arrangemen-”

“Hyung I'm ready! Le-let's go.”

They all looked at me with a blank face.

What's wrong with them?

What hyung?...”

“Uhh... you will have to stay here-”

“WHAT?! NO HYUNG... PLEASE... I... PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU GUYS... I-I...” I was panicking.

I can't stay here...

I don't... can't trust Jungkook like this... Nononono... My eyes started to tear up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third person POV)

“Tae... please don't cry... You can st-”

Jimin was about to say but all the meaningful glances from others shut him up.

All of them were feeling bad for doing this to Tae...but they have to. It's for Tae's own good.

Although they would have preferred a less serious situation. But this chance, if took and done correctly, is going to build a solid relationship between Tae and Jungkook.

So, they are willing to take the risk.

Take this risk if Tae becomes a better person, someone who's already inside him, somewhere...but lost.