Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣

(Tae's POV)

An unknown feeling clouded my senses.

Jealousy.

Why am I jealous?

"Tae what are you looking at?" Jimin asked.

"Uh? Oh no, nothing, where did hyungs go?!" I replied, changing the subject.

And then we both went to where hyungs were.

Although I couldn't shake the image of kookie laughing with that girl off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jk's POV)

Mom sent me to the near convenient store for some groceries, so I was heading towards there.

When I reached the store, I took out the shopping list that Mom gave me.

Looking at it then looking at the store, trying to remember where everything was located.

I was so engrossed in trying to find the listed items that I didn't notice where I was going.

And that resulted in me bumping into a girl.

The items that she was holding fell and I bent down to help her collect them.

When I finally raised my head to see her, I was awestruck.

She's really very pretty.

I must have zoned out because she was waving her hands in front of me, trying to get my attention.

Shit....what was she saying?!

"Youarereallycute!" I said.

"haha...what?"

"I...uh... I-"

"Well... I was asking if you know where I can get milk from..." she said.

"Oh...Mi-milk...yeah ahh it's on the back side of the store..."

OMG...why am I so awkward?...

"You are kinda cute..." she said, smiling a bit.

Just that, made me blush.

Seeing this, she full on started laughing and before I knew it, I was laughing too.

"I'm (choose whatever female name you want) btw... What's your name!?" [a/n I'm not going to name this girl as she might have a similar name with someone else and I don't want that nor do I want to hurt anyone's feelings. So please respect my decision. Thank you ❤️]

"I'm Jungkook! Which school you go to?"

"Actually...my family just shifted here...so I'm still not in a school."

"Really?! I shifted here a while ago too!"

"So I guess we both are strangers to this place huh?"

"Yeah yeah..."

"I'll see you later I guess...bye kookie!" she said and left.

Leaving me in a trance.