Chapter 2️⃣7️⃣

(Jk's POV)

Why am I doing this again? Why? What's the point of doing this?

All these questions were haunting me as I stood there watching Devil watch his dane.

He was just about to open the front door when suddenly the door opened and a hand came out, dragging Devil inside the house.

The f*ck just happened?...

Jungkook... you better leave this place fam. My brain said.

But my gut was telling me otherwise.

Should I follow my brain or my guts?

After an agonizing moment of self battle. I decided to follow my gut.

Gut feelings are real though... it's best to just follow them. If anything happens I can always just leave. Nothing will happen to me.

I chanted this over and over again like a mantra.

When I finally reached the door it was locked.

I guess this is fate telling me to get the fuck out of here...

I was just thinking about leaving when a loud thud reached my ears followed by the sounds of someone getting hit.

My eyes instantly widened and I shallowed the lump of saliva that has suddenly formed.

The fuck the fuck the fuck the fuck

I stood there for a moment... It has suddenly become quite.

Did someone die...

Panicking, I unlocked the door with a bobby pin. Don't ask me how I know this...

The door opened only to reveal a broken and bruised Devil trying to get up the stairs.

I went inside the house.

What the hell happened to him...

I was about to call out to Devil when suddenly someone pushed him down.

His back hitting a table.

That probably broke bones...

Then a crazy looking guy came towards Devil with a knife in his hands.

My body's response to that was to grab the nearest thing in defense, which turned out to be a vase.

I held it... because you never know what may happen.

And Thank God I had it... because the next moment,that man pounced on Devil, intending to hit him with the knife.