Chapter 5️⃣6️⃣

(Third person POV)

All the excitement left Jungkook's body. “Wh-what are you ta-talking about?” he asked, mentally cursing himself for stuttering.

Tae looked at him, his face unreadable.

“Where were you last night baby boy...?” Tae repeated again.

Jungkook just stared at him, how did he know...? Is what was going through his head.

“Tae... I...” Jungkook started saying but stopped as an idea popped up in his head.

Grabbing onto the front of Tae's t-shirt, Jungkook pulled him down and connected their lips.

Pressing his lips firmly against Tae's as if trying to make Tae forget about what happened.

As his brain registered the soft lips moving along with his, Tae instantly forgot about the thoughts that were bothering him from the time Jungkook stepped foot in his house.

Currently Tae's brain could only take in the soft lips, that were kissing him. This thought also left his brain when two hands made their way underneath his t-shirt, roaming up and down and sometimes teasing his nipples, sending jolts of pleasure through out his body.

Amm... Jungkook-ah... You really are quite naughty... Tae thought as he grabbed Jungkook's hands and held them on top of his head with one hand, his other hand went underneath Jungkook's t-shirt and started teasing the skin.

“You know Jungkook... I take control... And ohhhh Kookie baby... you have been such a bad, bad, bad boy... I need to punish you... don't I?” Tae said as he stared into Jungkook's eyes,his voice dominant.

Jungkook could only nod his head as his body was arching towards Tae's body.

“Do you want to get punished baby boy? Do you want more?” Tae started murmuring as his lips went from Jungkook's lips down to neck. Biting the skin there, as Jungkook arched his neck, giving Tae more skin to work on.

Tae gladly accepted the gift, biting down quite hard on Jungkook's neck, leaving a love bite behind.

Getting up to admire his work of art, Tae said “Now Everyone would know that you are mine baby boy...” smirking triumphantly.

“Wae... what did you do...?” Jungkook asked, confused and quite suspicious, as he pushed Tae off of him and went to grab his phone to look at his neck.

“Nothing much!” Tae replied, grinning. He quickly got up and ran from the room because he knew exactly what was going to happen next.

“OMG KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???” Jungkook's shout reached his ears, and probably everyone's in the neighbourhood too,  Tae quickly said goodbye to Mrs. Jeon, who was confused, and ran towards his house. All the while smiling like a fool.

Back in his room, Jungkook was still inspecting his neck ahhh what have you done Tae... when his phone suddenly buzzed. He opened his phone to see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number

Hey Kookie! It's me ‘xxx’! I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the previous day...do you want to meet?  If so then meet me outside my apartment! Sorry again Kookie!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

There she comes again....