Chapter 4️⃣7️⃣

(Jungkook's POV)

Finally! He has decided to speak! I thought as I looked at Taehyung, my hand still around him.

I don't know why I put my hand around him...it just felt like the right thing to do.

I felt Taehyung shift beside me, turning, so he can face me.

“I was wondering why you hadn't asked it earlier but...” he stopped, letting out a heavy sigh.

I hold onto his hand, giving it a gentle, reassuring squeeze.

He smiled slightly at that, gripping my hand more firmly, making me smile too.

“My... Mom... Six years ago...” he stopped again, panick visible on his face.

“Hey... You don't have to tell if you don't want to...” I told gently.

He shaked his head firmly at that, taking a deep breath, he started again, “My Mom died six years ago, Jungkook-ah...my Dad... I... We weren't like this before... But after my mom die-” he stopped again, by now there were tears in his eyes.

“I was at Jin hyung's home, the others were there too... My mom and Dad had to attend a cerem- my aunt was going to have a baby...so they went there... Hahaha I-I didn't really liked the fact that there was going to be another child in our family... I cried too...so they decided to leave me at Jin hyung's place... I... I wish I went with them Kookie... I really do...(Tae took another deep breath). We were all playing when suddenly Jin hyung's Mom came into the room,asking for me... I followed her and she told me that my Dad was on the phone... I remember looking at her face, wondering why she was so sad... I picked up the phone, holding it close to my ear...my Dad... My dad was on the other side of the line... Jungkook... My Dad... He-he was crying...(deep breath) I was so confused... But then suddenly he said ‘Mommy's not going home Tae...’ I didn't understand... I was so confused... Jin hyung's Mom took the phone from me and talked to my Dad... I-I don't remember what they were saying.... All I could think of was ‘Why won't mommy come home?’ all the boys were downstairs by then, Jin hyung's mom was telling them something and I... I remember Jin hyung came running towards me, enveloping me in a hug... He also said ‘don't worry TaeTae... I'll be your Mom...’ Jungkook I-” he looked at me as tears rolled down his cheeks.

I wiped away his tears, “It's okay Tae... I'm here for you na?” I said as I smiled at him.

Somehow... anyhow... I just want him to keep smiling...

“Would you live with me at my house? Your Mom can live too... An-... I... I shouldn't have asked that... right?” he said, laughing it off.

Startled, I replied “Taehyung... Let's sleep now okay?”

Suddenly he started grinning.

“Baby boy... Yesterday I was hungry so you kissed me... I'm sad today... what do you plan on doing now babe?” he said, looking at me cheekily, a suggestive smile on his lips.

I isntantly blushed “Yah! Shut up! Sleep.” I replied, hitting his hand, making him laugh.

Sighing, he pulled me closer to him and we drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Finally you guys know what happened to Tae's Mom...

I don't interact much with you guys...do I?... 😅