Chapter 6️⃣2️⃣

(Jungkook's POV)

I jolted up as I felt someone kicking me in the stomach, I opened my eyes, giving them time to adjust to the light. Xxx was standing there, with a plate in her hand.

“Wakie wakie Kookie!” she said, mockingly, placing the plate in front of me.

“Did you sleep peacefully?” she asked again. “Ohh maybe you need your Mom huh?” I just stared at her, with a blank expression.

“WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT???” She suddenly screamed out.

Bitch... there's tape on my mouth...how do you expect me to answer.....

She must have realized that as she cooled down a bit, going behind me to free my hands and mouth.

“You are so dumb...” I said as soon as the tape was off, smirking.

“Oh I'm dumb huh? What about your little boyfriend?” she replied.

My smirk fell as soon as I remembered about Tae.

“What do you mean?What have you done to him?” I said, getting protective.

“Me? Ohh... I didn't do him any harm...well not physical harm...”

“Get straight to the point!” getting angry, I shouted out.

Her expression changed, becoming dark,“Well let's just say you guys aren't together anymore” she replied, a devilish grin on her face, “now eat and don't even hope that your boyfriend...oh I mean ex-boyfriend will come to save your pitiful ass.” with that she closed the door, leaving me in the darkness, with my bothering thoughts.

What? Why would Tae break up with me?... Oh God... please get me out of here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tae's POV)

The door opened, only to reveal a middle aged man.

I looked at Namjoon hyung, confused about whether he had found the right place or not.

Hyung checked his iPad again, nodding his head and mouthing ‘This is the place.’

“Amm sir? How long have you been living here?” I asked the man polietly.

“We just moved in today.”

All of us looked at each other, as realization hit us.

“Ahh Sir? Have you find any phone in the place? That was left by the previous owner?” Namjoon hyung asked.

“Phone? Ahh! Yes yes! We did find a phone.... it's probably he-”

“Honey? Who's there? The food's getting cold.” the man's wife cut him off.

“Well if you don't mind... could you please look for it yourself? My wife... it's in that room... Along with some other stuff.” the man said, pointing towards a door.

All of us entered the apartment, going towards the door the man pointed out.

Yoongi hyung opened the door, revealing a lot of unpacked boxes, on one of which, there was a phone.

“There!” Hoseok hyung said and went to retrieve it.

I looked around the room, trying to find any clue that would lead me to Kookie.

Suddenly a piece of receipt caught my eye, I went to pick it up, it was a  moving truck's company (a/n you know those companies that help people to move from one place to another, like taking their furniture and stuff? That one😅) receipt.

There was an address written on it and the date is of the previous day.

I curled up the paper in my hand,  looking up at hyungs, “I know where Jungkook is.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Joke! They haven't found JK yet😂...mehh sorry 😅