Chapter 5️⃣9️⃣

(Tae's POV)

The next morning I woke up to the sounds of the guys banging on my bedroom door.

I lazily got up. Why are they here so early..? I thought as I looked around for my phone, only to find it on the floor, broken.

All the previous night's events rushed in and once again my mood became gloomy and my eyes teared up.

“TAEHYUNG?!” Namjoon hyung's voice brought me back to reality, and my dragged my body to open the door.

“What took you so long?” Jimin asked me as soon as I opened the door.

“Sleeping...” I replied.

“Who sleeps till this late?” Jin hyung asked, making me look at the clock.

12:40pm

Oh shit! I missed school...

“Yo Tae?” Yoongi hyung asked.

“What hyung?”

“You didn't answer Jin...” hyung replied.

“I said na I was sleeping...” man... I sound so mean...

“Alone? Or with someone else?” Hoseok hyung asked making me scrowl.

“What do you mean? I stopped doing that stuff long ago...” my tone changed in just a blink of an eye.

“He didn't mean that, Tae...” Jin hyung said gently.

I stared at them, waiting for an explanation.

“We thought Jungkook is here with you.” Jimin finally spoke up.

Jungkook.... My eyes started tearing again as I was yet again reminded of what happened.

“Jungkook didn't go to school either...so we all thought that maybe you guys are learning about something more interesting in here...” Namjoon hyung said, smirking.

HE BROOKE UP WITH ME GUYS. I wanted to scream out, it was too painful to keep it in.

Wait......

“What do you mean he didn't go to school today?!” I asked.

“That he didn't go to school...?” Yoongi hyung replied, looking at me weirdly.

“Btw what happened to your phone Tae?” Jimin asked when I didn't reply to Yoongi hyung. “We called you so many times, only to hear ‘the person you are trying to reach, is currently busy at the moment.’.... do you know how annoying that is?”

“I broke it...” I replied, my voice barely hearable.

“What?”

“I broke my damn phone!” I replied, pissed off, as I rummaged around my room for something to wear.

Putting on the t-shirt and jeans I found, I power-walked towards the front door.

“Where are you going?” all the hyungs asked at once.

“Jungkook's place.” I barely replied before closing the door.

I ran towards Jungkook's house, by- passers would probably think I was being chased by a psycho killer.

As soon as I reached Jungkook's house, I rang the doorbell, well tortured it to be more precise.

After some time, Mrs Jeon opened the door, tear stains visible on her face.

“Tae... Tae why didn't you pick your phone up??? I... I don't know what to do...Tae ... I-”

“Mom... Mom please calm down... where's Jungkook?”

“He didn't come back yesterday...”

“What?!”

“He didn't come...Tae... I... I think...Jungkook's missing Tae...” Mrs Jeon cried out, falling in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

*Drumrolls*

Here I present to you... A cringe worthy plot twist 😂