Chapter 4️⃣1️⃣

(Tae's POV)

Jungkook's fist connected with my jaw, making a loud cracking noise.

I rolled over from the pain, both of my hands grasping my jaw.

“Jungkook what have you done?!” Mrs Jeon screamed as she ran towards me, crouching beside me and moving my hands to inspect the damaged jaw.

I looked over at Jungkook...he had moved away from us by now, looking down at his right hand which had blood on the knuckles area.

His eyes looked at his hand then looked at my jaw and then back at his hand, as if he were watching a tennis match.

Suddenly he looked at me sharply,  “What was all of these huh?”

Before I could explain though Mrs Jeon beat me at it.

“It was just a prank Jungkook. Th-that knife Tae was holding... it's blunt...”

Jungkook slowly got up, looked at me and then at his Mom and then at me.

“Why would you do that to me?!” he suddenly screamed and without waiting for an answer, rushed towards his room.

I looked at Mrs Jeon who was frozen at her place, not being able to believe what had just happened, she slid down to the floor.

“What...what just happened?”

“I don't know Mrs Jeon....but we should check up on Jungkook.” she nodded her head and together we went to Jungkook's door, only to find it locked.

“Jungkook?”

“Kookie dear... Please open the door.”

“Jungkook open the door!”

He still didn't respond, Mrs Jeon was crying by now.

What have I done God...

“Mrs Jeon... Please wait in the living room... I'll stay here with Jungkook...”

“Tae...my baby...he's-” her sobbing had turned uncontrollable.

“Mom... it's okay... I'm here na? You wait in the living room please.”

She looked at my eyes when I called her ‘mom’, I gave her a reassuring smile. She left after that.

I turned towards the still closed door and whisperd putting both of my hands on it ,“I'm really sorry Jungkook...”.

He still didn't respond, so I sat down in front of the door and waited for him to open it.

He did.

After two hours.