Chapter 6️⃣4️⃣

(Jungkook's POV)

I was still in the room, when suddenly a familiar voice reached my ears.

TAEHYUNG!

I trashed around the place, trying to make any sound that will catch Tae's attention.

After a while everything went quite. Did he leave?Shit shit shit... I internally screamed.

Suddenly the door opened, the man standing there looking furious. “Who told them?” he shouted out.

“CAN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING? WHO THE FUCK TOLD THEM? HOW DID YOU INFORM THEM?” He roared out.

“I don't know what you are talking about... I didn't tell anyone...” I somehow blurted out, as fear gripped my soul but it all came out muffled because of the tape.

“Then how did they find the place huh? Xxx? XXX?!”

“What?!”

“Quickly...pack everything...we have to leave.” the man said hurriedly, picking up stuff from the floor.

Xxx came towards me to untie me, “Don't take off the tape now...that piece of shit might start screaming.” the man stopped xxx from taking the tape off my mouth, instead she went to untie my legs, so that I could walk on my own.

“Get your ass up Jungkook.” xxx said roughly, pulling on my hand.

“Are you done?” the man asked when he done talking everything he needed.

Suddenly the sound of door breaking came from above the basement. Oh yes... I was being held in a basement...

“What was that?” xxx asked, panick clearly visible on her face.

“You wait here with him... I'll go check...” the man said and went upstairs to check.

After a while of standing in complete silence, a loud bang came from upstairs, followed by angry shouting.

It was all a mess, but I recognized one particular voice. Tae's.

I side-glanced at xxx, she was standing frozen on her spot, with a sudden burst of energy I pushed her down, causing her to fall on the floor with a loud thud, her head hitting a nearby table, knocking her out.

“You are a piece of shit.” I told her with all the hatred I could muster up although that came out muffled as I still had tape on my mouth and ran towards the door. The door was locked from outside. That stupid bastard... I cursed the man as I tried to find something to make sound with. To try to get their attention.

I climbed down the stairs and looked around the basement for something, noticing the plate they serve my food in.

I crouched down beside it, trying my best to get a hold of it without being able to see, as my hands were still tied together.

Aha! After some failed attempt, I finally picked the plate up and climbed up the stairs again, hitting the plate against the door with difficulty.

Please Tae... Please notice the sound...

I kept on praying. Suddenly all the sounds coming from upstairs, stopped and the sound of a door closing reached my ears.

Di-did they leave?.... Nononono Taehyung... Please come back... don't leave me here... please... Tears started rolling down my cheeks as stopped hitting the door with the plate, sliding down against it. They left without me...

The sound of approaching footsteps caught my attention ohh my God...that man is coming back... Panicked, I quickly climed down the stairs, looking up at the door with horror on my face.

The door opened.