Chapter 4️⃣9️⃣

(Tae's POV)

Why is he hesitating...?

Even hyungs can see him hesitating.

“It's alright if you don't want to come baby boy...” I whispered in his ears, noticing the goosebumps on his hands.

“Yeah Jungkook! It's alright! I'm sure you had ‘fun’” Hoseok hyung said, winking at the ‘fun’ part.

Jungkook was blushing whereas everyone else was busy laughing at him. I watched with a content smile as my family messed with the soon to be member.

After that the rest of the day went pretty fast and soon it was time for us to depart with Jungkook.

I sneakily went behind Jungkook to  give his ass a tight squeeze, that baby was all red when I waved at him while running towards hyungs.

“Where were you?” Jimin asked, looking at me suspiciously.

“Definitely not where you are thinking about... I don't do that anymore...” giving him a stare, I replied.

“Yeah...after Jungkook came” Yoongi hyung said, snorting.

Lightly hitting his arm I said, “Shut up hyung!”

This sent both Yoongi hyung and Jimin into a pit of laughter.

Rolling my eyes at them I started walking faster, leading the group.

After some long walking, teasing and more laughing we finally reached my house.

It's looking more lifeless than ever... I thought as I stared at the building. Hesitating.

“Taehyungie... let's go.” Jin hyung said while putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded at him, suddenly feeling very nauseous.

Namjoon hyung went forward to open the door and we all went inside.

The place was exactly as it was when I left.

Even the blood beside the table was still there, all the broken furnitures, everything was same.

My Dad tried to stab me... The same Dad with whom I used to play with in this corridors...

“Yah! Yah! Everyone go grab brooms and dusters! We need to clean this shithole!” Jin hyung's commanding voice broke my day time nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After three hours of constant wiping, dusting and mopping...we finally cleaned the house, crashing down on the couch almost immediately. The Namjin couple was sharing the big couch, and Hoseok hyung and I sat on the single once.

Wait a second...

“Where's Yoongi hyung and Jimin?!” I suddenly screamed out.

“What? They aren't whe-” we all went wild trying to find them, looking at every room in the house.

Finally we found them in the guest room, cuddling on the bed, asleep.

“They have some explanation to do, I believe?” Jin hyung said, looking at the couple.

We all replied with a ‘yup’.

“This makes me jealous...” Hoseok hyung suddenly said, looking sad.

“Me too hyung...” I replied.

“Let's cuddle TaeTae!” Hoseok hyung said, before he started running towards me.

I started running away from him while screaming “Hyung noooooooooooooooooo go awayyyy” and we were both running crazy by this point, the Namjin couple laughing at our actions.

After thirty minutes of chasing, Hoseok hyung and I both fell down on the living room floor, tired, where the Namjin couple was sitting on the couch.

“Ahhhh.... I wish my Kookie baby was here...” I said, instantly regretting my words... because sure enough, my three hyungs were staring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Some v-hope moment! Woop Woop!