Chapter 6️⃣5️⃣

(Tae's POV)

Xxx? Isn't that what the man called the woman...?

I sat up abruptly and ran back towards the house.

“Tae?”

“Where are you doing?”

Hyungs started screaming at me but I wasn't having any of it.

Jungkook must be in there!

I ran up to the door, breaking the damn door because I didn't want to have a repeat of what happened previously.

Hyungs came behind me, “Was that real-” Jin hyung started saying.

“Guys! Guys! Kookie is right here! In this house... I know it!” I cut him off.

“Tae... You need to calm down...”

“No! Chim... you... Kookie IS HERE!”

“What are you guys doing here?!” the man from earlier, shouted as he charged towards us.

Namjoon hyung stepped in front of us, looking down at the guy, having a major bonus of being tall.

“We think our friend is here... would you mind if we check the house?”

“What do you mean?! There's no one here...GET OUT OF HERE.” that man shouted.

“Hey... you need to cal-”

“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN UNLESS YOU LOT GET OUT OF HERE!” that man shouted again, cutting Yoongi hyung off.

“Listen...we are just asking to look around... That shouldn't be much of a problem...” Hoseok hyung said.

God...such a waste of time... I thought as I looked around the place, thinking how to avoid the guy and look for Jungkook.

Suddenly a basement door caught my attention. A light hitting noise could be heard coming from it despite all the shouting outside.

That's definitely where Jungkook is! I thought running towards the door.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING???” that man shouted, holding onto my hand when I tried going past him, slamming me against a wall.

Wrong move... I thought while getting up a maniac look on my face, I jumped on him. Punching his face.

“Tae stop!”

“Taehyung stop!”

Hyungs started screaming at me but I was seeing red. How dare he stop me from going to my baby? He shouldn't have...

I kept punching him, only stopping when Yoongi and Namjoon hyung pulled me away from him. His face was a bloodied mess.

“Let's just lock him up in a room.” Jin hyung suggested, his face pale.

“Yeah... Get him out of here...” I growled out.

Jimin and Hoseok hyung then came forward to help Yoongi and Namjoon hyung carry the man's unconscious body, throwing it inside a nearby room and locking the door with a loud bang.

“That should keep him there...” Jimin said, dusting his clothes off.

“I need to go...” I said, turning towards the basement door, hoping to the Gods above that Jungkook is uninjured and safe.

Otherwise someone will have to pay...

I opened the door, slowly climbing down the stairs.

When I finally reached the bottom, all I noticed was an unconscious woman's body. I stared at xxx's body.

Okay who did this to her?

I looked around the basement, suddenly someone hit my head from the back, I crouched down in pain, holding my head with my hands.

“OMG TAE! Ahhh... I.. I thought he...OMG YOU DIDN'T LEAVE!” someone screamed and soon I was enveloped in a hug.

The same familiar arms wrapped around me, the familiar scent filled my nostrils.

A grin made its way on my face as I wrapped my arms around the person. Hugging them tight, kissing the top of their head.

Finally... I found you Jungkook-ah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

YEAAASSSSSSSSSSSS finally 😂