Thierry let out a deep breath and hugged me. I sighed quietly and sunk into his arms. I was surprised to feel warm tears hit my shoulder, causing my own eyes to water. I was happy to have him back in my arms. We finally are both on the same page and ready to fight for this relationship. Our love was a priority.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking things slow, Thierry went back home last night. He was coming over for a late breakfast though. All of our parents were too and I was excited for everyone to meet each other. My parents were shocked when I told them that my boyfriend and his family would be joining us for breakfast, as I've never mentioned anything about Thierry before. I evaded most of their questions but I'll tell them the full story one day. I wanted this meeting to go great and bringing up old dirt would not help anything.

I'm still not that great of a cook so Mom and Dad are coming over early to help. We plan to have a French toast casserole that she prepared overnight, mini spinach and artichoke quiches, cheesy scrambled eggs, bacon, and fresh orange juice. They had to go to the store to buy more since we have more guests than originally planned.

I have had hardly any sleep and doubt anyone else has. I had a slight hangover but nothing a few Advils couldn't help. I have spent the last two hours cleaning my house from top to bottom. I was tired and sore but I knew it be worth it. I have to make a good impression, even though I have met his parents before. I can't let them know I'm messy!

When the doorbell rang, I knew it was my parents and I ran to open the door. Mom and dad greeted me with the groceries in their hands and stepped inside. They carried them into the kitchen and dumped everything on the counter. Dad immediately left to go sit on the couch and watch TV. Mom and I just rolled her eyes and begin to fix breakfast. We started with the quiches since they would take the most time. The eggs, bacon, and orange juice would only take a second and the French toast casserole only had to be warmed up. It was nice to be in the kitchen with my Mom again. Just before everyone else was set to arrive, Mom and I had everything ready and the table set.

The doorbell rang once again and we all get up to greet them. I was happy to see Thierry first and gave him a hug. My.Mom gave him a hug as well and Dad gave him a handshake. We next greeted Theo and Cecília and welcomed them inside. Small talk was made while everyone sat down and fixed their plates. Our parents seem to get along great so far.

"So Thierry, can you tell us a little about yourself? Olivia has been a little stingy with information." Mom asked right out the bat.

"Of course, Mrs. Magic. I am the CEO and founder of Chic Crave. I have always been interested in fashion and business and have been very fortunate to have such a wonderful and successful company. I actually met your daughter when she was my personal assistant. She immediately blew me away." Thierry replied, giving me an uncharacteristically cheeky wink.

"Oh how cute is that!" Mom gushed, appeased for the moment.

"I thought so myself!" Cecília joined.

The moms immediately dove into their own conversation while the dads have been talking and ignoring everyone else this whole time. I smiled at Thierry and grabbed his hand from under the table. He caressed my knuckles with his thumb as he continued eating as normal.

The rest of breakfast went off without a hitch. Our parents got along perfectly and my parents loved Thierry. My parents had to say goodbye so they could pack and his parents followed after them. Thierry stayed to help me clean the kitchen and then we cuddled up on the loveseat.

"Well that went amazing!" I cheered, snuggling further into him.

"It did. I think our parents will be great friends."

"Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally told our friends that we were back together, much to their happiness and excitement. They have been with us through our ups and downs and are glad to finally see us happy. Thierry was quite surprised though when Danny told him of all the coupling he did at my birthday party. He immediately approved of Isadora and Sara but he didn't know Valentina and Alejandra. I assured him that his older brothers were in good hands.

Since that was taken care of, we decided to go out to dinner for our first ever official date. He left to go get ready at his house and told me he would pick me up at eight. I was told to dress nice and be prepared to be spoiled. I was excited and ready to be swept off my feet by my boyfriend.

It was seven thirty and I was finishing the last bit of my make up. I decided to keep it sexy, elegant, and classic with a little black dress. The high waist ruched sleeveless sheath dress that cut off right about my knee fitted my body perfectly. It had straps that criss crossed and circled around my neck and had a little triangular opening under my breasts and above my waist to show some sexy yet innocent skin. I slip on a pearl bracelet with a matching pair of earrings and a black strappy stiletto heels.

I had my hair styled in a polished high bun with a braided wrap around. My make up was sexy and bold with dark red lips, smokey eyes, and winged eyeliner standing out amongst the contour, blush, highlight, and carved eyebrows. I sprayed myself with vanilla and cinnamon perfume to seal the deal. Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom to look in my full sized mirror in the bedroom. I looked a more modern and sexier Audrey Hepburn. I was ready to go. I grabbed my black pearl clutch and walked downstairs.

The doorbell rang just as I made it off the last step. I practically skipped to the door and swung it open. Thierry was standing there in a sexy, fitted black suit that was unbuttoned with a dark gray button up that was tucked into his matching pants. He had on no tie but a dark gray belt and dress shoes. I also noticed that he had a dark grey handkerchief with a black tip folded neatly in his jacket pocket. It was more casual than his work suits but definitely still hot.

"Wow, you look amazing." Thierry said with a grin, holding his arm out to me.

"You look pretty dapper yourself, Mr. Johnson." I replied, lopping my arm in his.

"Well, shall we, Ms. Magic?"

"We shall."