Chapter 29

~ Drake's pov~

Honestly I'm terrified. I'm terrified that one day I'm not around and that James guy just kidnaps Aurora. I mean, I'm a simple little human and these people are human blood sucking animals! And I'm scared that i break my promise with Aurora. I break the promise that i will always protect her as long as I'm around.

"alright so we're gonna go?" Josh said clapping his hands together. Josh had scheduled a meeting with a medium, sidekick lady to help Aurora learn about her ancestors. "alright let's go!" She said excited. We got in Josh's Honda Civic and drove off.

"where is this anyways?" Aurora sat in the front seat next to Josh and i sat in the back. "it's actually a really, really hidden temple, up in the mountains. If any human found them, oh god you don't want to know." My head shot up and Aurora kept starring at Josh thinking the same thing. "oh but don't worry about Drake, i told them that he already knew about vampires. And they agreed." I released the sigh i didn't even realize i was holding.

We got to the huge temple with two giant, ripped, pale men in uniform standing in the front door with long spears. We walked up to them until the crossed the spears infron of us. The one on the right spoke first. "nicht sterbliche wird passieren." (TRANSLATION: no mortals sha'll pass.) He spoke in a foreign language. Me and Aurora both stood behind Josh, we both looked at each other with a questioning face. "wir haben gesprochene zu die sagers, sie wissen wir haben gebracht ein mensch. " (TRANSLATION: we've spoken to the tellers, they know we've brought a human.) Josh finished speaking the guards looked at each other. " ich werde gehen sprechen zu mutter Alaric." (TRANSLATION: i'll go speak to mother Alaric.) And the right guard walked into the temple. I heard Aurora whisper something while looking at Josh. He replied back loud enough for me to hear. "german." I guess that was the language they were speaking.

The right guard came back. "alright you may pass." He said with a strong german accent. We walked slowly into the temple. Josh was ahead and me and Aurora were behind holding hands. She was gripped to my forearm as we walked through the temple. Josh stopped infront of this big golden door. He opened it revealing a beautiful forest with candles aligned in parallel lines making a pathway. Next to each side of the pathway there was water. Crystal clear water, leading to a throne made of roots of trees and plants. On the throne there was a little old lady with two other older woman standing on each side. I wonder what they'll say.