Chapter 25

I was so completely lost what does he mean 'marked' and 'throne' and 'prophecy' and I'm just so confused. We walked upstairs to Josh's work office to his computer. "I knew the time was coming but i didn't think it was now." He whispered. "Josh explain now!" I yelled at him as he rolled his eyes looking at the computer screen. "alright don't get mad but you are part of one of the most important vampire prophecy's in the universe."My anger grew to an all time high "I'm part of this stupid prophecy and no one told me anything?!" I slapped his arms hard. "listen! We all thought your daughter was the one that was gonna turn into the vampire and fulfill the prophecy, but we accidentally skipped your great, great grandmother. That's why no one ever told you about vampire's you weren't suppose to be in line for the throne." I sighed. "well i preffer being in the prophecy than my future daughter..wait? I'm gonna have a daughter?!" I cheered and Drake laughed. "shut up you." I punched his arm. "i guess the Petrovic's had their eye on the ball." Josh said scrolling up and down. "what do you mean?" He rolled his chair to face me. "okay let me explain from all the way in the beggining." I sat down and Drake next to me facing Josh.

     "it all started with a queen named Livana, she was the most loved queen of all. On her birthday a young handsome man offered her a necklace of imortallity and power, more power than any human on earth, but the way to complete it was by being marked by the un-holy. She agreed and was bit by the man. She turned into a demon and killed most of the town. But, she did become immortal. Her neclace took the form of a moon, her name means lunar. Everyone believes she is now the moon goddess. Along with the Sun god, her brother. They called her the lamia, or vampire. That legend was called the feasting night. She was cursed of a prophecy, every three centuries a female of the family of Livana will have an astrological name and will turn into a vampire and will become more powerful than any other vampire in the world," I interrupted "wait but my name is Aurora, its not 'sun' or 'moon' or whatever?" He sighed then pointed at the screen.

"The first was Livana which means Lunar

Then Ayla/moon

Mikah/new moon

Badri/full moon

Amura/eclipse

Astra/star

Celania/sun

Nikash/horizon

Lycoris/twilight

Keira/dusk

And..Aurora, dawn.

That's why they all want you, that's why James wants to marry you. The bond between you two will become stronger, more powerful. And not to mention that the Petrovic's also have a different family prophecy involving werewolves, that's why he's becoming king but let's not get into that. But be warned, if you abuse of your power, terrible things could and will happen." I stared down at the floor. "couldn't they just name me something else?! It just had to be dawn?!" Josh chuckled. "Aurora, you're always at the right place, at the right time to fulfill your destiny." Tears began to rise at my waterline. "smile darling you're a queen." He gave me a crooked smile. I stood up and stormed off wiping the tears off my cheeks but the kept pouring back down. I hate my life.