Chapter 1

I put on my red lipstick , my leather jacket and heels. "now I'm ready for the party." I smiled to myself. I walked down stairs. "I'm going to a party don't wait up for me!" I yelled to my parents. "mhmm.." My dad said flipping through the newspaper pages uninterestedly. "dick." I whispered quietly walking out the door.

I got in my convertible Mustang and was off to the party. I got to Jessica's house, she was one of my spoiled friends that her parents gave her everything she wanted and she always had to get it her way. Her house was as big as mine. A two story mansion. Except her house was actually fun. I walked into the house and got all types of looks. Lustful eyes from the boys and nasty looks from the girls. They were just jealous that I was going out with one of the hottest boys in Bradford senior high school. James Petrovic. They were probably also jealous since I was one of the prettiest girls. I was looking good though. I was wearing a Pink Floyd muscle-T and over it I had a black leather jacket with some black ripped jeans and some red heels, which went perfect with my red lipstick. But that wasn't the reason boys wanted me. They wanted me for my gorgeous looks. I had the perfect tan skin tone and had light blue eyes with brown curled hair. My body was what they craved for most. I was skinny with a nice rack and a big ass. That why they all wanted me.

I walked through the crowd of people dancing in the living room and saw James talking to some girl. This was the perfect timing. I grabbed him by his shirt and stook my tongue in him mouth. I could feel the girls eyes peircing at me but I didn't care. I loved making her jealous. I loved making all of these girls jealous. I looked at her and smiled evily. "oh did you want to say something?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and walked away. He kept sucking at my neck while I enjoyed. "why don't we get out of here huh?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.