Chapter 23

~ Drake's pov~

      We got to Aurora's uncle's house and I was super nervous to meet him while Aurora was jumpimg with excitement. We walked to the door with lugagge in our hands and she knocked on the door. A few moments after the door creeked open.

     "Uncle Josh!!" Aurora attacked her 6'0 foot uncle with a hug. He was dirty blonde hair and wore a navy blue beanie and Rayban glasses. He had the same stunning blues eyes as Aurora. He also had a shaggy beard, He was skinny and tall wearing a button up dark green plaid shirt with navy jeans and wore sperrys top sider. He looked like he was in his mid 30s. "eyyy baby girl! So this is your "so called friend" huh?" Aurora blushed turning her eyes a light pink. Oh shit. I tried distracting Aurora's uncle. "uh hi I'm Drake Hunter, Aurora's friend." I shook his hand. "Hi I'm Aurora's uncle, but you can call me Josh. Come inside."

     We entered the rustic style house and sat on the dark brown leather couch. Until two golden retrievers attacked us with their tongues. "this is Luna," Aurora held up the moon charm around the pink collar of one of the golden retriever. "and this is Sol, her twin brother." She showed me the sun charm around the blue collar of the twin.

     "you guys want anything to drink?" Josh yelled out to us from the kitchen. I shook my head and Aurora said "no thanks, I brought my own." Aurora had brought blood in a bottle for incase if she had 'low blood pressure' you get it! I'm funny, anyway, she brought it in a metallic bottle so you can't see through it. "aren't you a little young to be drinking?" Josh was walking towards us. "um it's juice." She replied. "oh can I try some?" He grabbed the bottle "NO DON'T DRINK THAT!" We both yelled out. He took a sip and we looked at each other in shock, we should probably run now.