Chapter 52

"drink," the priest said to me. I looked back at Alaric and she nodded her head. I tilted the cup towards my mouth until I dropped it once more and began to run. "Aurora!" I heard James yell. But all could do was run until I knew the coast was clear. I looked ahead and saw it was a dead end because of a quick moving river. I didn't know what to do until remember my wings. They broke through the dress ripping it in the back. I began to soar higher in the sky yet James was on my tail. I ducked quickly trying to make sudden movements between the trees hopefully I would lose him, and I did. I was exhausted. I pulled out the anonymous object from my bra and it revealed.. Livana's necklace! I put it on and prayed for the moon goddess for me to finally be free. James finally found me and looked down at my necklace. "where did you find that?" He walked towards me as I backed up but tripped with my dress. "back up before I kill you!" I yelled ripping the bottom of my dress off making it a short dress and ripping off the vail. "ha, you'll kill yourself if you kill me." he thought I was bluffing. "you bet I won't do it? if I kill myself at least you'll be dead." he walked closer to me. "just put it down okay?" He said as I started praying queen Livana to help me charge this. "1.." I began to count down just like how he did to me. "Aurora stop. I won't kill anyone jus-" I interrupted "2.." I said looking down at the necklace turning its moon blue. "AURORA!" He charged at me with black eyes and fangs out. "3!.." I put my hand out in front of him and the familiar blue blast appeared. I was gone.