Chapter 13

The pain in my back was torture. I swivvled around in the bed trying to find a position to fall asleep in. I looked over at my phone and the time read 5:14am it felt like time was going slower by the minute and the pain was getting stronger by the second. I stood up and walked over to the closet throwing on whatever i could find. I opened the room door slowly trying not to wake Drake up and opened the front door. I really needed fresh air.

     ~ Drake's pov~

     I rolled off the bed when Marmaduke almost scared me to death with his deep howl. I jumped to my feet and ran for the lights. I looked around and everything was in place. "what Duke?!" I yelled at him realizing he woke me up for nothing. He kept on with his howling and i layed back on the couch. I rolled over to my side, my back facing him. His howling was non stop until he finally did and ran over to Aurora's room. I followed him quickly and pulled back on his collar before he woke her up. He was to strong for me and pulled me into the room making me trip on my own foot and fall on the floor. "what the hell Marmaduke?!" I yelled at him getting up. He jumped on the bed and walked all around and that's when i realized. She was gone.