Chapter 51

~ Aurora's pov~

Today is the day I change my life as I know it. "good morning your majesty,

are you ready for a wedding?" The maids came to pick me up at my cell. I stood up without saying a word and followed them. We walked into the room I changed in yesterday since I will never say our room. and the maids pulled the most beautiful wedding dress out of the closet that I have ever seen. "why don't we try it on?" the maid said to me. I nodded and tried on the dress. They adjusted it on my back making it tight so my waist looks small and boobs stand out. I didn't look at myself in the mirror until one of the maids said "all done!" I looked at myself and all I could say was. "I look, like a bride." The dress was pure white and was long sleeve with lace yet it was off the shoulder, it was a sweet heart neck like and was nice and tight on the torso and was big and poofy at the bottom. My hair was half up half down and my makeup was dark yet elegant. she put a very dark red matte lipstick on me and different black eye shadow tones that started dark and went lighter as it got to my eye brows, and my shoes were simple and white yet beautiful. She placed a long vail on me with a really long train and said "now you look like a bride." she smiled. "Lets go" she said as we walked downstairs.

~ Drake's pov~

"wake up." I heard a deep voice say. I opened my eyes and one of the servants were standing in front of us. "today is the wedding and you guys are gonna be our V.I.P guests." He laughed along with some other guy who was getting the ankle chain off of Alaric. After the guy got the chain off my ankle I had never been more happy to walk in my life. "come on." he pushed us downstairs and walked us outside to the forest and we saw the white carpet leading to the arch of Orlaya flowers and 3 violinist behind the arch. The priest was standing in front of the arch with a white table in front of him with a bible, Two gold cups encrusted with different types of gems and two candles. With James by his side.

The servants kneeled us at a distance from the carpet and tied our hands behind our back and feet. We all kneeled side by side. James walked up to me and said "welcome my guest. Vampire weddings are not suppose to have any guest because the ceremony is suppose to be between the groom and the bride. But a couple guest never hurt anybody right?" he laughed. "enjoy the show guys, its the last one you guys are gonna see anyways." He laughed walking back next to the priest.

~ Aurora's pov~

The maids walked me outside to the backyard which was a forest. We walked until I saw the white carpet from a distance. My eyes began to water and a tear slipped from my eye. "please don't cry my queen." one of the maids said as they let go of me and handed me the bouquet of flowers. The violins began to play the song they play at every wedding. To the left I saw Florian, Alaric, Josh and Drake all kneeled watching me walk down the isle. The violins stopped when I stood in front James. The priest cleared his throat for James to begin his vows as they rehearsed. "With this hand I will lift your sorrows," he lifted his right hand. "Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine" He picked up a cup and handed it to me. "With this candle, I will light your way into darkness." he lit one candle with another. "and with this ring, I ask you to be mine." He pulled out a beautiful diamond ring and placed it on my ring finger. He then picked up the gold cup that looked similar to mine and locked arms with me. "repeat after me, My moon, my goddess may my destiny be powerful and modest," I repeated the words and he continued. " as the sun goes down and the moon goes up may the stars align and my worries turn to dust." I repeated again and lastly he said. " I Aurora shall be wise and healthy for the sake of my kingdom, for the sake of me being wealthy. I drink from the cup of destiny and will be the queen of Fordinal,' Now drink." He pointed at the cup. I was about to take a sip until I threw the cup on the ground and spilling the 'drink of destiny' I backed away from James scared he might hit me or something, surprisingly he walked up to Florian and began to tap on each of their heads saying "iny-meany-miney-mo I choose.. you" He taped Drakes head. One of the servants lifted Drake by the arm and placed his head over a tree stump. "bring me an axe." He said to one of the servants who brought him an axe immediately. "wait what are you doing?! stop!" I screamed. I went to go stop James but the servants held me back. "1.." He counted holding the axe over his head. "stop James please!" I tried letting go of myself but they were holding me back hard. "2.." He started swinging the axe. Drake shut his eyes tightly. "JAMES STOP PLEASE! PLEASE!" I began to cry. "3.." He swung the axe. "ILL DRINK FROM THE CUP OF DESTINY! I'LL BE YOUR WIFE AND NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!" I held my breath closing my eyes. I never heard any gasps or any gush or anything I opened my eyes and saw he had the axe an inch away from Drake's neck and then placed it down. "let go of her." he said. The servants did as they were asked and I ran over to Drake who still had his eyes closed, I cried over his head. "you look beautiful." was all he said. "I'm sorry..I love you." I whispered to him. He lifted his head and smiled at me. "thats all I ever wanted." He said and I laughed at how this is how he reacts when he's about to die, and cried because this was goodbye. "Aurora, lets go." James said in a firm voice standing next to the priest as he prepared the drink of destiny again. "let me say goodbye please." He nodded and I went and kneeled over to my uncle. "Thank you so much, for everything, for loving me when my parents couldn't. You will always be my hero. I love you." I kissed his cheek after giving him a huge hug. His eyes watered yet he smiled at me. I walked over to Florian and kneeled in front of him and pet his soft fur. "no matter what they say Florian, you will always be my brother. You've made me really proud. And I know your pack must be proud of you too, I bet they'll rejoice for you in the heavens." I smiled at him and he bowed his head. Lastly I walked over to Alaric and said "thank you so much for everything. You've become one of my best friends and I thank you for risking your life for me." I hugged her and she whispered in my ear. "grab what I have in my left pocket of my cloak." without making it obvious I pulled out something wrapped in a handkerchief. "use it at the right time." She whispered. I nodded sticking the anonymous object in my bra. I stood up and looked back at all of them. I turned around to walk back to James and then I heard the voice that filled my heart with love. "Aurora!" I looked back and saw Drake. "kiss me." he said. I ran up to him and kissed him passionately. "i'll be waiting for you in the heavens.." He said. I kissed him again crying. I hugged him and didn't want to let him go until I heard James "Aurora, lets go." He said once again. "bye." I pecked Drake's lips. and walked back up to James.