Chapter 8

* DRAKE'S SIDE OF THE STORY*

          Drake's pov~

     I fell asleep with my dog Marmaduke by my side, I had forgotten he was here since he was in the backyard and entered through his doggy door. While I enjoyed my deep sleep I heard a loud thud and a female scream. I stood up quickly and turned on the lights next to the T.V and saw Marmaduke slobbering all over Aurora. I began to crack up. I tugged Marmaduke back and pet him. "boy you can't just jump on people like that." I whispered to my Great Dane. "I'ts just my Great Dane Marma..duke". I looked over Marmaduke and saw Aurora was still on the floor. I stood up to get a better look. Oh lord, jesus christ. Aurora was lying on the floor with a rose pink lace bra and underwear. I have never been so proud of my dog in my life. She was rubbing my dogs saliva off her tits and neck. I walked over to her and they were even bigger than I thought. When she stood up Her big wet boobs bounced up and down. I was literally in a trance. "my eyes are up here." I heard her say. I looked up and her red eyes were amber? I was to focused on her tits to even care right now. "oh sorry." I felt the heat rush to my cheeks, why did I have to blush!

     Well, she thought she was the only one with a nice body? dead wrong. "Here," I turned around and took off my grey shirt. I felt her eyes on my back the whole time. I smirked to myself. I turned back around and gave her the shirt with my eyes closed. I didn't need to look to know she was checking me out. "so did you lose the clothing I gave you?" I joked."ha, ha real funny, I don't like sleeping with clothing on." I heard her say. Well that's fine for me. A sexy girl in my house, with only a bra and under wear on, we're both alone. This might be a good night after all. I opened my right eye to take a peek for in case if she wasn't done. I opened my eyes and smirked when I saw that my shirt was a little short on her and was just covering a little bit of her panties. She pulled her shirt down and I snaped out of it. "so are you okay? what happened?" I asked. I looked back up at her and noticed that her amber eyes weren't looking at my face they were looking at my V-cut. "My eyes are up here?" I teased. "I just had a nightmare and wanted a glass of water." She blushed trying to not make it obvious. I noded and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and filled it up with water and ice. I walked back to her and saw her flipping her hair around and just playing with it. She grabbed the cup quickly when I handed it to her and lifted the glass cup drinking like if she hasn't had a glass of water in years. While she kept drinking I kept my eyes on those panties. I just wanted to  explore under those underwear. Damn I just wanted to grab that fucking body and destroy it. I bit my lip having sexual thoughts. I noticed she pulled her shirt down and to not make it obvious I turned my head looking out the window. "Thanks," She gave me the cup and showed those pearly white teeth of hers and turned around to walk back to the room.

     I looked down at her ass and that booty was so tan and juicy, I just needed some of that now. I reached out and grabbed her wrist. "Ey, you know that if you want someone to sleep with you. I'm right here." I pulled her close, winked at her and bit my lip. I ran my hand up to her arm carresing it gently. She suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck. I could tell by now that we were having some real good sex tonight. "oh yes you're so right." She said almost touching lips. "I need a big boy to protect me.." She said in a sexy tone, I felt her warm breath on my lips. I was about to lean in when, "that's why Marmaduke will do a great job." she finished. She backed away and winked at me walking back to the room before calling out to Marmaduke. I stood there with my mouth open. My dog got a girl first than me. What a dissapointment. She giggled and closed the door. "don't worry baby, I'll have you eventually." I said to myself quietly getting back on the couch and falling asleep.