Chapter 43

~ Drake's pov~

The morning after Florian and Aurora called us over to have a talk with us about a plan.

"James's coronation day is in four days. And we still don't have a plan on what we're gonna do when that day comes." Aurora finished her sentence, and Florian continued "last nightfall I and Aurora thought of a scheme we can use to kill Jakobus in his slumber," Aurora picked up on his sentence like how two twins would. "it's gonna be tricky but we're gonna need your help. So are you in?" Florian and Aurora looked at us with puppy dog eyes. "we're in." I said.

That night we went to go see Alaric and see if she had any potions or remedies to weaken James since we couldn't really kill him and we didn't know where to find Livana's necklace. "is there anything specific you look for?" Alaric said. " since we can't really kill James we need something to weaken or sicken him so he doesn't have any energy on coronation day." I said fiddling my fingers hoping she has something for me. "oh I think we can help." The twins said "we have just the remedy for out queen of Dawn." jeez I hated when they called me that. "we'll have it ready for you by tomorrow." They smiled evilly. I fake laughed trying to go along with it but they were just so weird.