Chapter 7

Aurora's pov~

     Me and my parents were all sitting at the dinner table. "eat, your food is gonna get cold."  I heard a familiar voice. I looked to my left and saw James. I looked down and saw a bowl filled up to the top with blood. My eyes popped out of my skull. I looked back up to my parents. "what's wrong honey, you're not hungry?" They smiled showing razor sharp fangs. Red blazing eyes and pale white skin. "What's wrong Aurora? are you hungry?" James whispered in my ear. "Are you hungry?" They all said in unison. "Are you hungry?" They repeated and repeated and repeated. I tried getting up but my hands were tied to the chair along with my feet. I yelled but my voice wasn't heard. Then I woke up.

     I was sweating bullets. I looked over to my phone. The time said 4:03am. Damn, what a nightmare. This is why I only sleep with under garment. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I turned on the lights and I was sweating hard. And I noticed something different about me, my eyes weren't sky blue or wine red they were an amber yellow color.  And my skin wasn't so white like how it's been for sometime it was like in between my usual tan and white. And I didn't have my fangs out, though I craved some blood. I was like in a in between phase. I was so thirsty and since blood wasn't a choice right now, water would be fine. I knew that Drake was most likely koncked out by this time so I would just get water really fast and come back without him seeing me in my bra and underwear.

     I turned off the bathroom light and opened the door quietly. Hearing Drake lightly snore, I giggled a  bit but he wouldn't hear. I suddenly heard a scratching on the floor like with claws. I panicked a little and started thinking about that nightmare I had earlier, what if James snuck into the house. I heard a hard heavy breathing and in a split second I fell back falling on the floor hard. "AHH!" I screamed. I felt something wet all over my face, neck and chest, It has to be Jakes he's probably gonna bite me again! I heard Drake stand up and he turned on the lights. I looked and saw a huge dog standing over me, licking all of my neck and chest. Drake laughed. He bended down and pet the big dog. Drake pulled on the grey dog with black spots and big ears' dog collar bringing him off of me. He bended down keeping his eyes on the dog petting him. While I also kept my eyes on the dog astonished by his great size. I was scared that if I moved He would just tackle me down again! "I'ts just my Great Dane Marma..duke" Drake looked over Marmaduke and saw me still on the floor. wiping the dog saliva off my tits. He stood up and helped me up. I knew I should have worn clothing. He kept his eyes on my tits the whole time. I cleared my throat to catch his attention. "my eyes are up here." I laughed. He looked back up at me and began to blush "oh sorry." He covered his eyes with his hand. "Here," He turned around and took off his shirt. Showing his muscular back. He turned back around with his eyes closed and handed me the shirt. I put it on quickly. "so did you lose the clothing I gave you?" He said smiling with his eyes closed."ha, ha real funny, I don't like sleeping with clothing on." He opened one eye to make sure I was done. And once I had the 'not so big' Shirt over me almost showing my panties he opened his eyes. I pulled the shirt down to not show so much.

     "so are you okay? what happened?" He asked but I couldn't focus on anything he was saying I just kept staring at his gorgeous abs and biceps. "my eyes are up here?" He smiled. Then began to blush. "I just had a nightmare and wanted a glass of water." He noded his head. He walked into the kitchen while i'm still staring at his body as he brought me a glass of water. I got the cup from his hand and lifted the cup drinking up. I was so thirsty I thought my lips would fall off of how dry they were. I looked at Drake and saw him looking down. I knew the shirt had lifted up over my hips since it felt cold there. He just kept staring and he bip his lip all sexy,  so I pulled my shirt down when I finished and I noticed he turned his head to the other side all 'casual'. I gave him the cup "thanks," I smiled. And turned to walk back to the room but I was stopped when I felt someone grab my wrist. "Ey, you know that if you want someone to sleep with you. I'm right here." He rubbed my forearm with his hand and winked at me and bit his lip. "oh yes you're so right." I put my arms around his neck. "I need a big boy to protect me.." I got close to his lips. "that's why Marmaduke will do a great job." I winked at him petting the Great Dane. I walked into the room and before closing the door I yelled out "Marmaduke! c'mon boy!" Marmaduke ran into the room and I saw flawless Drake stIll standing there with his mouth open in shock. I laughed and closed the door.