Chapter 10

~ Aurora's pov~

         Why was I feeling like this? It felt wierd yet I liked it. I was attracted to it, not like how I'm attracted to blood, but similar. Like I didn't want to eat this feeling lol. He put his hand on my neck and kissed me sweetly. I felt loved for the first time in a long time. He backed away to catch his breath. He was smiling and those green eyes were so bright with happiness. "w-why did you kiss me?" I said quietly. 'Because you were gonna leave." He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb. I was speechless as to what had just happened. I was just so hypnotized by his eyes. He began to lean in again until we heard laughter and footsteps coming down the hallway. He looked up in the direction of the front door that was still ajar. "we need to go." He grabbed my bag with one hand and held my hand with the other. I zipped up my black jaket so you wouldn't noticed the blood stained shirt. Drake peeked through the front door. He began to walk and I followed. I looked down and walked, I heard the laughter and saw some heels pass by, which meant they were women. I could smell the alchohol on them. Drake and I walked swiftly to the elevator.

     We got into the elevator and Drake and I stood on opposite sides as it went down, the awkwardness was killing me. But all I had on my mind was when Drake kissed me. "I parked my truck out front." I heard his voice. I looked up from looking at the floor and saw smiling at me. 'DING!' The elevator sounded. The elevator door opened and I walked out before Drake. I waited for him so he could show me where his truck was and I saw a beaten up old red truck with the paint chipping. He opened the car door for me and I took the passanger seat. He hopped in and we drove off into the direction of his house.

     ~ Drake's pov~

         The car ride was silent and awkward, I bet she was thinking about the kiss. It felt amazing though. But I think I made her uncomftorable. It's better to ask her later what happened. time had flown since everything has happened. The time was around 5:40pm. We got home and she stormed off into the room. While I sat in the living room thinking and waiting, thinking and waiting, thinking and waiting. I just couldn't control myself I wanted her. I'm so stupid, I've only know her for like 3 days and I just couldnt hold my feeling in. But it was now or never, she was gonna leave to Arizona and I would probably never see her again. Whatever, I did it and I can't take it back. I like her and I can't hold my feelings in, I just hope I didn't scare her away.

     ~ Aurora's pov~

    I can't belive he kissed me. I grabbed a pair of denim shorts and a tank top with some converse. It was strange how I was so hungry for blood and when he kissed me it's like that fueled me up a little bit, I mean I'm still starving but it really helped. But what the hell? why did he just kiss me like that if he said all this shit earlier basically saying he didn't care about me. Men! I do not understand them! I put on my converse, put my hair in a pony tail and walked out of the room to talk to him about what happened. I walked over to him where he was sitting on the couch with his head thorwn back looking at the ceiling. I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips and a scowl on my face. I cleared my throat for him to say something. "what?" He had a questioning look. "why did you kiss me?" I told him serious. He chuckled.  " I told you already, you were gonna leave." I rolled my eyes. "that's bullshit!, what about when you said 'I'm not being protective? I just don't need you to be seen by a human, that could jeoparadize my job.' I quoted with my fingers and mimicked his voice all funny and I saw him laugh. "I don't sound like that?!" He laughed. "stop changing the subject and awnser the question." "I should actually be the one asking the questions since you started runnining like some maniac infront of everyone," I ignored his question and talked over him "Why did you kiss me if you basically said you don't care about me-" I saw him stand up quickly before I finshed the sentence.

     He stood taller than me by a few inches I was 5'6 and he was around 6'0 feet. "I never said I didn't care about you?!" He got in my face but I think he forgot who was the vampire here, I felt my blue eyes change into my red ones when my fangs came out. "Well you basically said that you only care about your stupid job, and that's the only reason you're taking care of me!" I yelled at him. "DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IF I CARED ABOUT MY STUPID JOB I WOULD BE MISSING IT." He yelled at me. I paused. "He sighed in frustration. "then what are you saying?" I felt myself calm down and my fangs come back in along with my red eyes. "I like you okay?" He backed away. "y-you do?" I felt the butterflies enter my stomach. Along with a pounding head ache but I tried to ignore it and not ruin the moment. "then why didn't you just tell me?" He turned his face to look away. He shrugged his shoulders. "I thought you didn't like me back." He looked down. I turned his face around and kissed him passionately, The butterflies became stronger but the head ache was still there not as strong though. We kissed for a long time without breaking away but my head was still hurting so bad. I clenched my teeth biting his lip. "ouch!" He giggled licking his bottom lip since I bit it hard. I held onto his shoulder for support since my head ache was turning into a pounding pain. "Aurora? what's wrong?!" I saw Drake nervously holding on to me, but my legs were to weak to hold my body weight. I fell to the floor on my knees. Drake picked me up bridal style and layed me on the bed in the room. "Aurora! Aurora!" I felt him shaking my arms but I was fading away. I knew what the problem was. "I n-need blo-blood.."I whispered my voice barely heard. I was out like a light.