Chapter 36

~ Aurora's pov~

     I was in the woods, it was snowing like crazy. Everytime I took a step the ice would crush under my paws. My brown wolf fur was covered with snow. I heard water rushing, there must be a river near by. I ran to where the noise was coming from. I walked slowly to the river and drank up feeling the cold water slither down my throat. I looked at the water and saw my reflection. I was a beautiful brown majestic wolf with bright blue eyes and razor sharp white fangs. I turned human and I looked like my old self. My long brown hair was flipped over to one side and beautiful tan skin, bright blue eyes,red full lips and rosey red cheeks. I smiled and my fangs were gone, only my pearly whites were showing. "hi." I heard a male voice behind me. I turned around and saw Florian. He wasn't naked this time instead he wore a white button up shirt and some black torn pants with some black shoes. Thank god I wasn't naked either. I was wearing a white long one shoulder flowy dress. "you look beautiful." He walked up to me and we both stared out at the snow how it melted when it touched the river. "Aurora." He said. "I have something to tell you." He finished. I looked at him "I-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before being stabbed in the back. Florian fell to the floor dead. I fell to the ground on my knees. "Florian! Florian!" I shook him thinking some how he would come back to life but his warm hazel eyes were now lifeless. My hands were covered with the blood that dripped from his back. I looked up and saw James with a evil smile on his face. "you're a monster." The tears fell. I stood up and he pushed me into the river. The rivers currents were strong I tried going up for air but it felt like the top was miles away. I was desperate for air. And then, I woke up.

     I was breathing hard and sweating like crazy. I looked over and saw Drake was knocked out snoring lightly. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. I saw myself in the mirror and my eyes were amber, i was scared. I was scared of James. But I shook the feelings off. "you will not control me," my eyes started darkening until they were black. I spoke to the mirror but I knew some how he was listening to what I was saying, he did have an 'eye on me' after all. "if you think you're weakening me by hurting me emotionally, it's not going to work because I'm stronger than that. If you wanna fight James, we'll fight."