Chapter 35

~ Drake's pov~

     When we got back to the house Aurora ran over to the dining table and sat down opening the book. "what are you doing?" I asked suspicious of what she was looking for. Josh seemed to be suspicious too. We both sat next to Aurora and watched as she flipped through pages. "you have no idea what Alaric showed me, I know who bit Livana and what killed her. " I'm sorry but what killed her? Don't you mean who killed her?" Josh said She shook her head. "that's the thing, no one ever found her body right? And everyone thought she was kidnapped? Lies, thats not what happened." She kept looking through the book. "how do you know?" Josh said. She looked up at him. "because I was her." We were both in shock. "so who killed her?" I asked. "prince ingemar, it seems as if they had a deal. I think that he knew she was going to be powerful so he bit her in return for the necklace but he didn't know the necklace was a powerful tool." She kept looking through the book. "wait what?! What do you mean tool?" She sighed and pointed to the 3rd paragraph inside the book.

Prince Ingemar II

The day of the royal ball on queen Livana's birthday, People believe they saw prince Ingemar there as one of queen's guest giving her a gift for her birthday. Later in that evening when Queen Livana had her break down, killing the whole town. Some people swore to have seen prince Ingemar speaking with queen Livana. Some people belive he was planning the whole thing out with queen Livana others belive he was calming her down, and some even believe they saw prince Ingemar give the queen a necklace that contained evil, turning her into a demon. The only strange thing about that night was that it was the first time in a and years that there was a blue moon and some people say they witnessed a blue blast coming from the kingdom, and after that night no one ever found prince Ingemar along with queen Livana, both strangely went missing that night. And not a clue was left behind. (turn to page 1176 to learn more about the feasting night and queen Livana.)

     "so it was the necklace that killed them?" I asked. "wait but vampires are immortal, they can't die? " Josh asked. "exactly. The only thing that could kill a vampire is the necklace of Livana!" We all cheered since we knew the necklace of Livana belonged to Aurora, so we wouldn't have any problem with James or Jakobus or whatever. But now the problem was finding the necklace.