Chapter 26

I ran until I just dropped to the floor sobbing just letting everything soak in. I covered my eyes with my hands digging my elbows into my knees. "thank god I caught up to you." Drake sat next to me out of breath. "I think running after you is a better work out than the gym." I felt myself giggle a little bit. I lifted my head to look at Drake. He looked so sad yet looked so beautiful. "it's okay we'll figure everything out." He wrapped his arm around me and i dug my head into his strong chest. "no it's not okay Drake, what am i gonna do? James is after me and i don't even know how to control my powers-" "I think i could help," josh sat next to me. "woah you're fast!" Drake said. Josh shook his head. "I'm not fast, i'm silent. Don't worry Aurora, I'll teach you everything so you can kick ass the day you see James." He smiled at me. I noded "be strong, I know you are." Drake said. I noded again. "Josh could I talk to her alone for a moment?" Josh noded and walked away. "listen you are never given anything you can't handle. You were made the way you are for a reason because you are a strong powerful woman, and i don't know if this month might be the last month I have with you but know this, Aurora Admiral Chester, my experience with you has been the most dreadful, terrifying, sorrow and most insane experience i have ever had. And I am so glad I had it. Because I met the most insanely beautiful, kind amazing girl the universe could have ever given me. Yeah she might be a little scary at moments, but who isn't? Have you seen me when i wake up?," i laughed as he cleaned the tear off my cheek. "but I new from the moment I saw that little mischievous smile and tight leather jeans that you were gonna have a big effect on me. And I just needed to get that off my chest. So head up my Queen your crown is falling" he said 'queen' in a funny british accent while putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "i think I-." I whispered before closing in our lips. I was gonna finish saying how I like him but I will never say 'love' because love is a strong word and i've learned my lesson with James. But I do have strong feelings for Drake, I really do.