Chapter 24

My uncle Josh took my bottle and sat on the couch taking a sip. Until that sip turned into gulps. Me and Drake looked at each other like 'what is going on?' Uncle Josh lowered the bottle from his mouth. "delicious, what flavor?" He had a mischeivous smile. Turning his blue eyes, red. "you, you're one of them?" I was shocked. He noded. "but-but how did you know? Since when?" I was just shocked. "well I know what a human smells like, and you did not smell like a human. Also I saw your eye color change," he smirked at me looking over at Drake who was scratching his neck and blushing. "and also I saw those holes in your neck." He slouched back into the chair infront of us tossing me the bottle. "so who did it?" Josh asked and Drake looked at me. "James." I whispered. "ah, James, he comes from a powerful vampire family, when?" He asked. " what?! You knew and you didn't say anthing?!" He shook his head. "Aurora, you were a human, i couldn't tell you anything." I sighed. "He bit me about 8 months ago," i replied. He raised his eyebrows in 'awe' "wow 8 months, I'm guessing your wings are starting to kick in right?" I lifted my head up with wide eyes. "my what?!" He laughed. "James hasn't explained it to you?" I shook my head. "that's strange? He's suppose to start finding a bride, he's about to take the thrown, Usually when your marked he's suppose to explain everything to you, detail by detail. He is your mate right?" Josh said "my what? Wait what do you mean he's taking the thrown?" His eyes widened. " he really did not explain anything to you. Okay, okay, the day that James bit you, did you know he was gonna mark you? Did he explain anything at all?" I shook my head. "all he said was 'oh you'll find out soon' after i said 'what are you?' And after that i never saw him again." he shook his head once again. "that was the last time you ever spoke to him?" I shook my head. "actually no, he called me last night." Josh shot his head up. "well what did he say?" I looked at Drake who was with a grumpy face. "he said he wanted me back, that we were more 'powerful' together?" I said. "and what did you say?" Josh replied. "i told him I'll never get back together with him and James said that 'i guess i won't have to get you cause your already coming to me' something like that"  Josh stood up. "the prophecy.." He whispered. "I'm sorry but what the hell is going on in here?" Drake finally snapped. "Come with me, I'll explain."