“ Tease!” I accused while wrapping my arms around myself to cover up.

“ How do you know? I could be taking off my pants for a special reason.” He suggested while wiggling his eye brows.

“ Liar!” I said while stepping back over to my side of the closet and pulling a bra on. I slipped out of my uniform and threw on jeans and sweatshirt.

The waves crashed against the rocks and the sand squished into the cracks in my feet. My hand was enveloped with Nicks warm one and his lips in my hair. The guys and I decided to go to the light house  and hang out. The guys were further ahead taking pictures of the tower and messing around.

“ Can I ask you a question?” Nick whispered into my hair and plucked a stand of hair out of my eyes. I smiled at the memory of him asking that same question last night.

“ Yeah” I said and looked up at him. He smiled down at me then glanced at the sea behind me.

“ Can we tell the guys?”

“No!” I said immediately and looked forward.

“ Why?” he whined.

“ Because, they’ll try to convince us out of it. Saying were to young and irresponsible!” I explained while flipping hair out of my eyes and looking at the crashing waves in front of me.

“ Tanner, They wont care. They love us either way and just want us to be happy!” He argued.

“ Nick, Why do we have to tell them now? Why not.. I don’t know  after the school years over? Why now?” I asked and glanced up at him. He had a hard look on his face. I brought my hand up and touched his cheek.

“ Because I want to share the news with the guys closet to me. I want them to know that I going to have the most perfect wife ever and for them to be happy for us.” Nick said while stopping us and looking down at me. “ Its almost like your ashamed to be with me.” Nick confessed. My eyes just about bugged out of my sockets.

“ Nick, I would never ever be ashamed to be with you. I love you in every way possible! I cant help but feel like you should be ashamed of me. I mean I’m not the model type your suppose to be with. Your dad owns a huge law firm and he’s famous. People are going to expect you to have the best fiancé out there, not an average girl from California.” I confessed and intertwined my hands with his.

“ Is that what you think? That people wont approve of us?” Nick asked

“ Well, yeah.” I laughed a humorous laugh and glanced up at him. He also let out a humorless laugh and threw his head back in frustration.

“ Uhh Tanner what am I going to do with you.” He whispered while looking back down at me.

“ I don’t care what people think of us! I only care what we-“ He paused to point to each of us. “ think of ourselves. I have not doubt there will be people who don’t agree, but there’s always people who don’t approve. But there’s also people who do agree. And people who  will think we were made for each other and wont  let the anyone tell them other wise. Therefore, I love you. No one will tell me other wise. And we will get married.” He said with a confident smile.

“ Get married?” I heard people say in unison.

“ Oh crap.” I whispered and glanced over at the three guys who looked confused.

“Get.” Austin said.

“ Married?” Ron finished and looked between the two of us.

“ What? Who?” I asked like I was confused and glanced around.