4 - The Library

_____________

IN A WEEK Queen Rose would go away for her trip and today she had plans on attending a Quidditch match. Ella was thrilled at the idea of people playing on a broom, but when she saw how brutal and violent the game was, she decided that the sport was something she could live without.

She excused herself and headed towards the castle. Ella decided to give the library a chance, so she entered it and took the first book which cover caught her eye. She found a random table by the shelves in the back of the room and started reading it. The Princess was too into the book to hear someone's footsteps approaching her.

Ella raised her head to be met by the boy she had grown liking in the past few weeks.Draco looked at the Princess and bowed, as a small unnoticeable smile made its way on his lips.

"Good afternoon, Princess."
"Good afternoon, Draco.", she looked at him with a small smile painted on her lips. The last time they had spoken was when Draco kindly escorted her to her room. The short kiss replaying on both of their minds.

"I've been told, that you won't be playing Quidditch any longer...", Ella motioned him to sit in front of her.

"It's true, Princess.", he nodded. She sighed and looked at him, who was already looking at her.

"May I ask why?", countless of students had invaded Draco's privacy by asking that question. Though, with the tone she used, it really didn't seem like she want to pry.

"I-uhm. Don't really have the time for that anymore. All the exams and the homework.", he pointed at the book in front of him. "Half of the things is complicated and difficult.", Ella looked curiously at the book in front of him.

She stood up and Draco noticed that the yellow and green dress she wore that day made her look like the cutest little flower. Ella walked towards the blonde and sat beside him.

"I can help you understand.", she offered him a small smile and Draco found himself smiling back. "Maybe. Funny thing I was home schooled my entire life and—"

"Oh Draco! I was looking for you-", a girl's voice called for him. Ella didn't recall seeing her around the halls or classes. She was so busy wanting Draco to be her friend, that she didn't consider the fact that he already had friends of his own.

Pansy's eyes went wide at Draco's company, she quickly bowed since she didn't want to appear disrespectful. "Good afternoon, Princess."

Ella looked at her and slight jealousy started building up in her chest. Long, dark hair and the greenest eyes she had ever seen. The Princess cleared her throat as she didn't want to seem rude."Good afternoon, Miss-?", Ella looked at her.

"P-Parkinson, Princess. Pansy Parkinson.", the black haired girl had never felt that nervous before. "I was uhm, just looking for Draco, Your Highness."

Draco looked at Pansy and mentally cursed her, but when his eyes landed on the beautiful girl beside him, he saw a hint of sadness in her eyes. The blonde couldn't help, but feel guilty for even befriending with the dark haired girl.

"The Princess and I-", Draco tried to excuse the Princess and himself, but Pansy cut him off.
"But, you told me that you were going to sit and study with me. You promised.", her words were sincere and Draco knew that. He remembered his promise to her, since he was already behind some school work. Though he regretted it now,

Ella shut her book and stood up. She offered them a smile and sighed, looking at Draco. "It's okay, Draco. Really.", he stood up as well, placing his hand on hers, trying to keep her from walking away. Her skin expanded with warmth at his touch.

"Parkinson, could you leave us? Please?", his question had only one possible answer and fortunately, Pansy seemed to be in a good mood that day. She wordlessly walked out.

"Princess I-"

"Ella. You, can call me Ella.", she whispered and Draco felt weak at the moment. So weak, that his own lips couldn't let words out, so he just nodded at her soft words. Before anything could possibly happen, Ella gave him a dimpled smile and placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth, leaving him speechless. Just like the first time.

Ella took her wand out of one of the pockets of her dress, and let her book float until it met her arm. They looked at each other until Draco just whispered a small, faint thank you.

____________

Questions Of The Day:

1.) What's your favourite part of the chapter?

1a.) Why?

2.) Your feelings for Queen Rose?

3.) Pansy?

4.) Thoughts on the trip the Queen is gonna do?

_

Love you all for the support you give me,

your belle. xx