"Well well well, looks like the bitch doesn't have as bad of sperm as we thought." Davi spoke teasingly with a huge smile on his face.

I was shocked as he tone was...playful. Was he actually trying to joke around with me? I have not seen him in a good mood since I was nine.

"I told you, Davi. He's not a boy anymore. Isn't that right, Thierry?" Cassandra defended, sending me a flirty smile.

I smiled awkwardly at the two as they looked at me expectedly. I am not sure what is going on or if I like it. The pair rolled their eyes and came and sat on each side of my bed. I looked at them cautiously and discreetly shrunk away from them.

"Thierry, I am pregnant and into my second trimester! I made it past the most risky and likely time for a miscarriage! The doctor even said the baby was perfectly healthy!" Aunt Cassandra suddenly squealed, pure joy etched onto her face.

"Yep, boy, your baby cousin is on their way! I guess we can hold off on our sessions from now on." Davi chimed in, leaning over me to peck Cassandra's cheek.

"O-Oh, how wonderful..." I muttered, it being overshadowed by their conversation they started amongst theirselves about the baby.

As they continued to talk, I felt my world begin to shatter. The torture, the rapes, the pain, the shame, the deterioration. After two years of rapes from my Aunt Cassandra, she finally became pregnant without a miscarriage following suit. I assume the stopping of smoking and drinking helped.

I was torn. I was glad that the rapes and punishments from not getting her pregnant or miscarriages were over but now I helped create a baby to be raised by monsters.

Worse part of it all, I was partly excited. A baby, a little me. Maybe I had a case of Stockholm Syndrome? How could I, an abused seventeen year old, be excited for a baby I was forced to conceive with my aunt?

I had a plan though. I was going to wait for the baby to be born and then I was going to take it away one day when the time was right. I was going to find us a new home, give my baby the world for it to enjoy. Because that baby was mine, not theirs. They did not deserve the happiness and innocence a baby would provide. They only deserved death.

"Thierry, we're going out to celebrate. You stay here and we'll bring you some dessert back or something. There's stuff in the kitchen that you can find something to make your dinner with." Davi said that popped me out of my thoughts.

Once again I was stunned. They are letting me out of my room and leaving me by myself? Are they too blinded by happiness right now to realize how stupid that is?

Davi didn't wait for me to respond before leaving my room with an unfamiliar skip in his step. A hand wrapped around my naked thigh and I averted my eyes back to my aunt. She bit her lip and stared at me with a glint in her eye.

"Good job on getting me pregnant, Thierry. I definitely think you earned quite a few rewards." she whispered staring at my deflated member with interest.

"But Uncle Davi said I did not have to have sessions with you anymore!" I shot out in surprise.

My head jerked violently to the side as her hand connected harshly with my cheek. My eyes watered and I couldn't stop the small whimper of pain that parted my lips. She tightly gripped my chin and made me look her in her angry eyes.

"I know Davi doesn't think we need anymore sessions but a few secret ones wouldn't hurt, would they?" Cassandra spat, daring me to disagree.

"N-No, ma'am. I would love to continue our sessions." I whispered obediently, my eyes lowering to my twiddling fingers.