Sweden x Seme!Male!Reader-Jealous Boyfriend *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by -Prossy- , Hope you like it :)

Denmark-Mathias Køhler
Sweden-Berwald Oxenstierna

(M/n)-Male name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n)'s P.O.V.

"Be careful Mathias, you'll end up dropping it!" I yell at my friend Mathias who is carelessly holding the pie we made

"It's fine (M/n), I won't drop it." He replies

"Just put it down." I say and he listens to me, placing it on the counter and then picking me up

"Ahh Mathias!" I yell as he spins me around "You know I hate being picked up!"

"What's wrong? Can't handle the king of Northern Europe?" He laughs

I manage to slip myself out of his hold and I land on the ground in my butt. Mathias laughs and leans down to help me up but in the process he falls and ends up pinning me to the floor.

"Shit, sorry (M/n)." Mathias says

"It's fine just get off of me." I reply

Before he can make a move to get off he is yanked back by my boyfriend Berwald.

"Oh haha, hey Berwald." Mathias says, laughing nervously

Berwald drags Mathias to the front door and pushes him out, well it was tie Mathias went home anyway. I pick myself up off the floor and walk over to where Berwald is standing, looking incredibly angry.

"Nothing happened Berwald, we just tripped." I say

"I know what happened, he dropped you." Berwald replies "I was watching."

"I pushed away from him and slipped out of his arms, it was my fault." I say

"I just don't want you to get hurt." He sighs

"Is it that?" I ask, slowly pushing hum against the wall "Or were you jealous?"

His stone cold eyes widen in slight shock and my sudden change in demeanour.

"Whenever Mathias comes over you get a scowl on you face and you barely leave us alone." I say

**Lemon Start**

I see a bulge forming in Berwald's pants and I cup it in my hand. I press my lips to his neck and suck on it, finding his sweet spot quickly. I slip my hand under his pants and boxers to pump his hardening member softly.

"Let's go to the bed room." I say removing my hand and pulling him along to our bedroom

Once inside I push him onto the bed and sit on top of him. Even though I'm smaller and don't look as intimidating I'm more dominant, and I love it. I press a kiss to his lips and he kisses back. I lick his bottom lip but he doesn't open.

"If you're disobedient I won't be able to make you feel good." I say

I press my lips to his again and he opens up, allowing me to push my tongue inside. I move my tongue all around, marking his mouth as my territory. I roll my hips on his hardening manhood.

I pull down his pants and underwear, allowing his hardened member to spring out. I move my mouth down and press a kiss to his tip, then I take it into my mouth and swirl my oh be all around. I head soft groaning from him but I haven't made him moan yet. He says he doesn't moan but I know I can make him.

I push my fingers into his mouth and he coats my fingers in saliva. As I move his man-hood deeper into my mouth I push a finger into his hole. I add a second one stretching him out and picking up speed with my mouth.

I add a third finger and begun to pump them, stretching him out as much as I can and brushing my fingers against his prostate. His groaning is getting louder but I still haven't managed to make him moan.

I remove my fingers but continue sucking and grazing my teeth on his manhood. Finally I feel twitching and he releases into my mouth with a barely audible moan. I'm getting closer to a moan but I'm not quite there yet.

I pull off my pants and grab the lube out of the night stand. I rub the lube onto myself and line up with his entrance.

"Are you ready?" I ask

He nods and I push into him half way, already hearing soft moans coming from him.

"If I'm going to go the whole way I want to hear you moan." I whisper huskily "Moan for me Berwald."

I push in more and I hear him moan louder, trying to stifle it. I pull out a little and thrust back in, repeating this action multiple times. I don't push in the whole way though as he hasn't yet moan properly.

"Come on Ber, what's keeping you?" I say

"Ngh (M/n)~" He finally moans

"That's what I was waiting for." I say and I shove myself completely into him

He lets out another moan and I do as well. I thrust more and more, moving around until I find his prostate again. It only takes a few tries to hit it head on and make him moan even louder. There's a sense of pride of being able to make someone moan, especially if they don't usually do it.

I feel a knot forming but I continue to thrust. Finally he throws his head back and realises. I feel the knot inside of me and I release deep into him with a moan.

**Lemon End**

"Still jealous Berwald?" I ask, pulling out of him

"I never was." He says quietly

"So I can invite Mathias over tomorrow?" I chuckle

"No, you're mine." He say

"And you're mine." I reply pressing a kiss to his forehead

I quickly turn off the light and lay back down in bed, holding him close to me and wrapping us up in the blankets. Berwald is always adorable when he gets jealous, even if it's over nothing. Of course he knows I would never leave him for Mathias, Mathias has a boyfriend anyway but I think it's just one of Berwald's fears that I'll leave him. I'll never do that though, I love him to much.