Japan x Male!Reader-Touching

(A/n):Requested by Dnasilvervinegolden , Hope you like it :)

Germany-Ludwig Beilschmidt
Italy-Feliciano Vargas
Japan-Kiku Honda

(M/n)-Male name
(E/c)-Eye colour
(H/c)-Hair colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm sitting in the couch, leaning on my friend Feliciano. Of course I'd like to be leaning on my boyfriend Kiku but that can't happen. When we first confessed to each other we didn't kiss or anything, we just hugged for a few seconds. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a boyfriend that I can cuddle and kiss.

I love Kiku with all my heart but I really do want someone who can give me physical contact. It's nice to have that connection with someone but I won't force Kiku to do anything he doesn't want to do.

Of course because of these I've found physical contact with other people, such as my friend Feliciano who is known for hugging everyone. Of course it's nothing romantic, just hugs and cuddling. He's dating Ludwig anyway.

Japan's P.O.V.
I look over to my boyfriend (M/n) who is leaning on Feliciano while reading a book. They seem to have gotten really close over the past few weeks, I feel jealous that they're such close friends.

Of course I know some of it is because I don't like physical contact but I just feel uncomfortable with touching, maybe (M/n) would be better off with someone who can show him that physical connection and contact.

No, I love (M/n) and I don't want to give him up, but how can I get around my roughing problem. Well maybe I could get him to help me, that would probably work. Now I just need to work up the courage to ask him for help.

Feliciano suddenly sits up quickly, causing (M/n) to fall on the floor and he smiles happily.

"Ve~ Luddys here." Feliciano says holding up his phone with a message from Ludwig

Feliciano was waiting at our place to be picked up by Ludwig so they could go on a date. After that it'll be just (M/n) and I so I can put my plan into action.

Ludwig knocks on the door and I open it, Feliciano lightly pushes past me and jumps into his arms.

"Ve~ I missed you Luddy." He says happily

Ludwig blushes slightly and I see a small smile on his face. They quickly say their goodbyes and head off to their date, leaving me and (M/n) alone.

"Umm (M/n), there's something I want to tark to you about." I say to him

"Sure Kiku." He replies, sitting back on the couch

"I was wondering if you feer touch-starved." I ask

"Touch starved?" He ask confused

"We never touch or anything, we don't kiss or hug or do anything normar people in rerationships do." I sigh

"Yeah, but you don't feel comfortable with that and I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He says smiling softly

"I want you to herp me, herp me feer more comfortabre with touching." I say, looking him in his (e/c) eyes

"Umm ok, are you sure you're ok with this?" He asks

I nod and he gently grabs my hand, holding it lightly, like he's scared he'll hurt me somehow. It feels nice and warm, soft as well. I'm feeling ok, I still feel like I have my own personal space despite being touched.

He slowly moves closer but makes sure I'm ok. I feel a little anxious but I'm ok so far.

"I'm going to hug you, is that ok?" He asks

I nod and he wraps his arms around me. I feel a burst of something inside me, like happiness and warmth, I hug him back tightly.

I've never really hugged him, once or twice but it was over to quickly to enjoy it properly. (M/n) smells like chocolate and wood from the fireplace. If anyone else touched me like this I would probably pass out or push them away but I'm ok with (M/n) touching me.

"Are you ok Kiku?" He asks, pulling away and looking me in the eye

"Hai, I'm ok with you touching me." I say smiling softly

(Japanese:Hai-Yes)

He smiles back and pulls me closer to him, hugging me tightly again and then quickly letting go.

"Haha Sorry Kiku, got a bit over excited." He says running a hand through his (h/c) hair

"It's ok (M/n), I-I rike it when you touch me." I say feeling my cheeks redden

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I see Kiku blushing and it's adorable. I think it'll take a long time to go past hugging sometimes and maybe kissing but I'm ok with that. I love him in every and any way there is. He is smiling softly making my heart beat fast.

We move our faces closer together and our lips brush against each other. He presses his lips to mine and I kiss him back straight away. The best part is he kissed me, meaning he's perfectly comfortable with this.

It's a slow kiss but it's love filled and heart-warming. When we pull away I see his bright red cheeks and I kiss them softly.

"That was nice." I giggle

"Strangery I don't feer rike my personar space has been invaded." Kiku says, looking down at himself

"Even so I don't want to push you to hard to fast." I say softly, holding his hand

He looks up at me with shining eyes and I feel my heart beat giggle again, I can't believe I ever thought about leaving him, I'm an idiot for wanting to give up Kiku.

We press our lips together again and stay holding each other for a few seconds before pulling away again.

"Want to watch a new anime I found?" I ask

He nods happily and we turn on the T.V..

"Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu" He says

(Japanese: Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu-I love you)

"Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu." I reply

(Japanese: Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu-I love you too.)

We hold each others hands while watching as a show of affection. It's nice to be able to touch Kiku, it's like we've crossed another milestone in our relationship.
.