Greece x Fem!Reader x Brother!Turkey-Suffocated

Greece-Heracles Karpusi
Hungary-Elizabeta Héderváry
Liechtenstien-Lilli Zwingli
Turkey-Sadik Adnan

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Oh my god Sadik, you never let me do anything!" I yell at my brother

"Because I have to protect you!" My brother, Sadik, yells back

"From what?!" I continue "The only issue I have is an over-controlling brother who never lets me go out!"

"I made a promise to anne and baba nothing would happen to you!" He yells walking over to me

(Turkish:Anne-Mother)

(Turkish:Baba-Father)

I begin to feel a little intimidated, my brother is much taller than me. But I can't let myself loose, I need to be able to live my life.

"Well I don't think anne and baba would have wanted you to not even let me see my friends!" I yell out

"Last time I did you went and saw that Greek bastard!" He yells

"Because he's my friend, what would you know?!" I exclaim running over to the stairs that go up to me room

"Don't you dare go to your room while I'm talking to you, you won't be able to go out for three months if you do!" Sadik says jumping to his feet

"Well that's not much different from what happens now!" I scream "I've already lost half my friends because I can't go out and now I'm going to loose more, I hate you big brother"

I rush up to my room and slam the door. After locking the door I throw myself onto my bed and feel big hot tears fall down my face. Sadik just doesn't understand how I feel.

Our parents died when I was twelve and he was sixteen. They were sick long before that and asked Sadik to take care of me. He became over-controlling and he won't let me go out anymore. I used to have lots of friends but now they've ditched me because I can never have sleepovers or go to parties.

I get bullied at school but I don't tell Sadik, I don't tell him much anymore. He would either overreact or make me ditch all my friends. I just can't tell him anything. He has become grumpier since he found out I was friends with his enemy Heracles. I don't even know why they don't get along, it's probably some dumb reason.

I hear footsteps come up the stairs and there is a knock at my door.

"(Y/n)?" Sadik's voice asks "Come out please, we need to talk."

"Fuck off! I don't have anything to say!" I scream out and wrap myself in the blankets of my bed

"Fine, but when you do, please come out so we can talk." He says and walks away

My phone vibrates with a message and it is Heracles asking me where I am. I pick up the phone and open his message, I almost reply that I'm not coming but I freeze.

"If Sadik won't ever let me do anything then I'm just going to do what I want and not worry about the consequences." I whisper to myself

I tell Heracles that I'll be a little late but I'm on my way. I quickly get dressed and apply some makeup to hide my puffy face. I really want to look good for Heracles, I have a tiny crush on him. Or a massive one, same difference.

After grabbing my purse and phone I quietly open the window and crawl out of it. I jump onto the tree outside of my window and slide down. Very quickly I jump over the fence that separates our house from the main road and begin to run to where my friends house is. It's one of my friends birthdays and we planned a party. Heracles is going to be there as well.