Werewolf!2p Germany x Fem!Reader-My Mate

2p America-Allen.L.Jones
2p Canada-James Williams
2p England-Oliver Kirkland
2p France-Francois Bonnefoy
2p Germany-Lutz Belischmidt
2p Italy-Luciano Vargas
2p Japan-Kuro Honda

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
The cold wind blows against my skin as I walk down the empty street. I take a deep breath in, and as I breath out vapour surrounds me like smoke. The night is silent, too quiet. I narrow my eyes as I try to concentrate on what's around me.

I hear a shuffle behind me and turn sharply to look behind me. There is noting there... I turn around again and continue walking. I listen carefully as I continue walking to filter out any sounds that would revel someone is here.

When I am almost home I see smoke rising from one of the houses. I rush over to it realising that it's my house which is on fire. After gasping and trying to figure out what I'm going to do I hear more shuffling and someone breaths down my neck. I turn around and raise my fist but someone grabs my wrist and slams me against the hard brick wall. The air is knocked out of me and I struggle for oxygen.

"Hello (Y/n)." The person says, revealing themselves as a tall male

He had auburn hair and dark pink eyes, he has a missing tooth and a large smirk on his face. He has red wolf ears and a tail.

"Who are you, what do you want?" I say trying to struggle out of their grip

"I want you, you know who I am." He states

"I don't know who you are, get off of me!" I yell

"Do you mean your parents never told you?" He laughs "How rich."

I continue to struggle and his smirk grows wilder.

"Legend has it that you will bring great glory to the werewolf pack you marry into." He explains "When you marry the alpha of the pack it will bring strength."

"Yeah that's not going to happen so let me go!" I say kicking him in his manhood

He lets me go and drops to the ground. I jump over him and run into a solid chest. The person grabs me and I look up to see a tall man with a blond ponytail, sunglasses and a flannel top. He also has ears and a tail.

"Not so fast." He says as I try to break free

Two more men surround us and I begin to panic, how the hell am I supposed to get away from them. Just as they all close in, the one with light pink hair is knocked to the ground and the first man with dark red hair gets cut in the arm by a long sword.

"Great, Lutz and his idiots." The blond man holding me mumbles

"Let-a the ragazza go." A man with dark reddish-brown hair says pointing a knife at the man holding me

(Italian:Ragazza-Girl)

"I don't think so." The flannel wearing man says pulling a hockey stick out and holding his arm around my neck

I cough and gasp for air and the two new men look concerned for me. The black haired man runs over to the long blond haired man with a cigarette and punches him straight in the face, knocking him out.

As everything begins to go black the arm around my neck lessens and I'm pulled away from the flannel wearing man. He is wrestled to the ground by the Japanese man and I look up to see a large man with blond hair and violet eyes. He is really muscular but not like he is on steroids, he had blond wolf and a tail.