Werewolf!Scotland x Fem!Reader-Halloween *Lemon*

Australia-Jett Kirkland
England- Arthur Kirkland
Ireland (Republic of)-Liam Kirkland
New Zealand-Toby Kirkland
Northern Ireland-Seamus Kirkland
Scotland-Allistor Kirkland

(Y/n)- Your name
(F/ch)-Favourite character
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair colour
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
It's Halloween tonight and I'm very excited. Halloween is the best night of the year, I know I'm supposed to be an adult and all but to hell with it, it's just one night, I can do what I want. With all the stress from my job it's nice to have a night off.

I'm going to go trick or treating with my best friend Arthur Kirkland. I'm dressing up as (f/ch) which is my favourite character of all time. Arthur is dressed up as a wizard for the third year in a row. We've been best friends for a long time and we've been through so much together.

He has told me his biggest secret, he is a werewolf. It's not completely shocking, we live in a world with were wolves and humans however he doesn't want people to know because he also practises magic which can lead to dangerous things with other werewolves.

Apparently they have a hierarchy system where certain werewolves are born as alphas and they get to control other werewolves. Arthur's older brother, Allistor, was born as an alpha. Arthur and his brothers don't get along so he moved out and lives with me.

I've met Allistor a few times and he seems a little strange, his personality is very out there and he is definitely someone made for leadership. He has been nice to me but he gives off a weird vibe. I know I shouldn't get mixed up with werewolves so I don't talk to them much.

"Ready to go (Y/n)?" Arthur asks

"Yeah, lets go." I say grabbing my bag and walking out the front door

We walk outside and immediately there are a few groups of people out trick or treating. We decide to head to the next neighbour over so they don't recognise us.

"Hey how many of these people do you think are actually werewolves and how many are costumes?" I ask

"About half and half, I can smell them all." Arthur smiles

"You made sure your scent is masked right?" I whisper

"Yeah, really the only ones who should be able to tell are the members of my family, but we don't have to worry about them." Arthur chuckles

We make our way to the next neighbourhood and begun to knock on doors. After getting a few strange looks people are willing to give us candy. We fill our bags up completely and then begin the trek home.

"We have to check for drugs and weapons." I say

"Nope, I can smell things like that." Arthur smiles

"I'm going to anyway, remember last year?" I ask

"Look it was one time, I didn't mean to let you almost cut your tongue on a razor." He states

"Arthur?" A voice asks behind us

We turn to see a pair of twins dressed up as George and Fred, they have red hair and freckles. Ohh I know them, Liam and Seamus, Arthur's older brothers.

"What are you wankers doing here?" Arthur asks

"Aww is that any way to greet your older brothers?" Liam asks

"Come on (y/n), lets go." Arthur states softly grabbing my hand and pulling me away

As we turn around there are two more guys. One with brown hair and a bandaid on his nose and one with light brown hair with two coils on either side dressed up as a sheep. Jett and Toby, more of Arthur's brothers.