Spain x Romano-Sick

Italy-Felicaino Vargas
Romano-Lovino Vargas
Spain-Antonio Fernández Carried
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romano's P.O.V.
That Spanish bastardo has been annoying me all day, from the second I woke up he was sticking around me and tried to do all these nice things for me. I don't know why though, surely he likes Feliciano more than everyone, he's probably just after my inheritance

(Italian:Bastardo-Bastard)

I started off the say with Antonio waking me up and giving me breakfast in bed. Then he took me out to the part and we got ice cream. After we came home we picked tomatoes and made tomato soup. See it was a horrible day?

Actually I guess it wasn't that bad but it just pisses me off that he wants to be around me so much. Why does it annoy me? Why do I hate it when people try to show me love? No, Antonio couldn't possibly love me...

It's time for me to go to bed now and I suddenly remember I left a crate of tomatoes outside and I need to go get them because they might get struck by lightning and they will all die. Well they aren't alive...

I head outside and the rain hits me hard. I am soaked but the water in seconds. I grab the crate ad the back food opens a second time to reveal Antonio.

"Hey Lovi~ What Are you doing around here?" He asks

"Don't-a call me that-a bastardo!" I yell "I'm just collecting the tomatoes I forgot to bring in."

"You're going to catch a cold, come inside quickly." He says and opens the door even more

Where I get inside he places a warm towel over me and I from a little. After placing down the crate I dry off my hair and yawn.

"Are you tired Lovi~?" Antonio asks pinching my cheek

"Don't-a touch me. Yes I am, Goodnight!" I yell and run up to my room

After closing the door I slide down it and place my head in my hands. My cheeks are burning up and I feel a little dizzy. Part of it is because Antonio looked so perfect but I don't know what the rest of it is. I should just try to sleep it off. I'll figure out the issue tomorrow.

After flicking off the light switch I crawl into my bed and snuggle under the covers. The first place my mind goes is to Antonio. Why the hell do I keep thinking of that bastardo! Who cares about his emerald green eyes, and chocolate brown hair, and his perfect body and amazing personality and enchanting accent...

I fall asleep with these thoughts and dream about Antonio and I. Maybe one day when he isn't a bastardo anymore I'll confess my feelings and we can live happily together forever...

*Time skip to morning*

Romano's P.O.V.
I wake up feeling shitty. I can barely move, my stomach is doing flips and I feel like I'm going throw up. When I try to stand up I felt dizzy and had to lay back down. I guess going out in the rain last night got me sick, oh well I'll do anything for tomato's.

I hear a knock at the door and I groan thinking about dealing with Antonio.

"Hey Lovi~" He says and comes in holding a breakfast tray "Is everything alright? You look pale."

"I feel-a fine bastardo!" I yell and then I interrupt myself with a coughing fit

"Are you sure? Because I think you're sick." Antonio says placing the breakfast try down and pressing his hand to my forehead "You have an extremely high fever!" He yells

"Shh, don't-a yell." I say and close my eyes

"Lo siento." He whispers "I'm going to get you medicine and you will be staying in bed all day."