Wales x Fem!Reader-Secret Meetings

(A/n):Requested by showdogirl , sorry if it's really bad, I haven't slept for a few days. Hope you like it.

America-Alfred.F.Jones
England-Arthur Kirkland
Scotland-Allistor Kirkland
Wales-Dylan Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm sipping tea with my friend Arthur who is talking to me about his fairies and magical creatures. Of course I can't see them but it's still interesting to learn about them. Arthur is living with his brothers for a few weeks while his house is getting repaired after our American friend Alfred had a fire accident... so poor Arthur has to deal with his older brothers.

"Hey (Y/n), if we happen to see any of my brothers ignore them." Arthur says looking me in the eye

"Sure, I barely remember your brothers though." I giggle

We continue our conversation until Arthur realised he's out of biscuits.

"I'll just head to the store quickly, it's only fifteen minutes away." He says "You can wait here and make another pot of tea so we can have it when I get home. My brothers shouldn't come home for a while."

I nod and he grabs his wallet before leaving the house. I barely know my way around here but I still manage to find my way around the kitchen and I'm waiting for the kettle to boil.

"Who are you?" A voice asks behind me

I turn around and I'm met face to face with a man who has green eyes and reddish hair. He looks about my age and he seems a little angry. Probably because I'm a stranger in his house.

"My name is (Y/n), I'm a friend of Arthur's." I explain "He went out to get some biscuits, he'll be back soon."

"I didn't think Arthur has pretty friends." He says

"Arthur has lots of friends." I say defending Arthur "Wait pretty?"

He smirks and walks past me to the fridge.

"I'm Dylan, Arthur older brother." He says grabbing an apple from the fridge

"It's nice to meet you." I say smiling

He walks over to me and asks what I'm doing.

"Just making tea, although I'm not really sure how to because it's usually Arthur who makes it." I chuckle

"I'll show you, I know how Arthur likes his tea." Dylan says "I used to make it for him all the time before he moved out."

"Why did Arthur move out? All I know is that told me he got kicked out but I don't really think that happened." I ask

"Kicked out? No he left after a fight with our oldest three brothers, even I got involved and it was against him." He explains "There was a lot of built up tension over Arthur because he was our mother's favourite, we weren't exactly amazing older brothers."

"I see, what if you apologise?" I question

He shakes his head and smiles sadly.

"Arthur holds onto grudges, he wouldn't forgive us." He says

I nod and the kettle finally finishes boiling. He grabs some tea leaves and shows me how to brew the tea. After a few minutes of waiting he pours in some milk and puts thee teaspoons of hone. Just as we finish Arthur returns home.

"(Y/n)?" He calls out

His footsteps draw closer and he enters the kitchen, glaring at Dylan when he notices him.