2p England x Male!Reader-Cupcake Wars *Lemon*

Hungary-Elizabeta Héderváry
Italy-Feliciano Vargas
Poland-Feliks Łukasiewicz (Male)
Turkey-Sadik Adnan
2p England-Oliver Kirkland

(M/n)-Male name
(L/n)-Last name
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair colour
(E/c)-Eye colour
(C/n)-Country name
(F/cu)-Favourite cupcake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V.
(M/n) (L/n), world renowned baker and patisserie. Not only is he an amazing baker, he has stunning good looks and an amazing personality. He has (h/l) (h/c) hair and clear (e/c) eyes. It's no wonder so many people fall for him.

Today he is competing in the cupcake wars of 2017. It's a baking competition where the best bakers come from around the globe to compete for the title of the best cupcake creator. This year the competition is in Italy, Rome. The winner last year was a man representing Italy. If it's held in your country there always has to be a competitor from there or else it is held in the second place person's country.

There are six competitors who complete in the cupcake wars who represent their respective countries. (M/n) represents (C/n), a man named named Sadik representing Turkey, a man named Feliciano representing Italy, a woman named Elizabeta representing Hungary, a man named Feliks representing Poland and finally a man named Oliver representing England.

Each competitor has their one special trait. Sadik has a habit of sneaking Turkish delight into his cakes, Feliciano sneaks pasta into all of his dishes, he invented the pasta cupcake, it was a fail. Elizabeta uses a pan to make everything, even cake. Everything Feliks creates is pink and sparkly and finally Oliver. No one really knows much about him, except he is an excellent baker. But sometimes things happen to people who eat his cupcakes...

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I look over recipe and try to memorise as much as I can. We have just been given the recipe for the first batch of cupcakes we need to make. I look to my left and I see a man with shoulder length blond hair and green eyes. He seems to be nervous.

"How can I make these pink?" He whispers or himself

Oh he must be Feliks Łukasiewicz. He is always making his cupcakes pink. Behind me there is a very tall man with a mask, he intimidates me quite a bit. On my right there is a woman with long brown hair wiggling her eyebrows at me, doesn't she know I swing the other way?

The one I know as Feliciano is letting out a string of "Ve~s" and "Pasta" which is slightly distracting, finally there is a man with strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. He seems to be the most normal out of all of them.

"Alright contestants." The judges state "Your time starts... Now!"

We all dash to our benches and begin to pull out the ingredients. This round two people will be cut, then the next round two more people will be cut until there are two remaining, then there will be the grand finale. This all happened over three days, today is the first.

I look up to see the man with pink hair staring at me. I give him a small smile and then turn back to my bowl. He doesn't seem to stop staring at me throughout the whole baking process.

After I bake my cupcakes I allow them to cool and prepare the icing. I look over to the Italian and he has stacked spaghetti on top of his cupcakes. Well he'll probably get out in the first round.

After my cupcakes have been iced I take a step back and see we only have five minutes left.

"Whew, that was close." I whisper to myself

"I know right." A British accented voice says scaring me

I turn to see the strawberry blond man standing and smiling. His white shirt and pink vest make him stand out. He also has a blue bow tie and brown pants. His cheeks are covered in adorable freckles.