Student!Finland x Student!Sweden-Mysterious Stranger

America-Alfred

America-Alfred.F.Jones
Denmark-Mathias Køhler
England-Aurthur Kirklan
Estonia-Eduard von Boc
Finland-Tino Väinämöinen
Iceland-Emil Steilsson
Norway-Lukas Bondevik
Sweden-Berwald Oxenstierna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finland's P.O.V.
I can't believe I have to start a new school again! This is my fourth school in three years. The worst part is now I'm in a new country and I know nothing about the culture or people.

I was born in Finland to my father and mother however my mother died when I was very young, I still remember her though. My father has ended up neglecting me and focusing in his work. I don't know if he means to or not but it still hurts.

His job asked him to move to Sweden so now I'm in a new country where I don't know what the customs are or how to act. Is it like Italy where you can't order espresso after noon? Or Japan with all the politeness? Or America where you have to tip? Oh my god what if I offend someone?

I take a deep breath in and realise that I'm in front of my bus stop. I take a seat on the bench and look at the people passing me by. These people don't look to different from Finnish people. That gives me a little bit of comfort.

Someone takes a seat next to me and I unconsciously wrap myself up away from them in order to take up as little space as I can. I peak at who took a seat next to me and I see an extremely tall blond haired man with my school uniform on.

He has glasses and blue eyes, overall he is very attractive but his glare is scary. He seems to be angry about something. But seriously, he looks so tough and dangerous. He probably wouldn't want to spend time with someone like me...

Sweden's P.O.V.
There is an adorable guy sitting next to me at the bus stop. He is wearing my school uniform with a blue knitted scarf wrapped around his neck, huh I should take up knitting. Well he seems a little to sweet and kind to want to be friends with me.The bus comes and we stand up at the same time.

"After you" I say moving aside

"Thank you." He says in a soft voice with a smile

He finds a seat in the bus and places his bag under his chair. Should I sit next to him or not? I decide against it and find a seat somewhere else.

Finland's P.O.V.
I'm a little sad that the Swede didn't sit next to me. Instead I ended up next to a fat greasy middle aged man who needs to blow his nose. He keeps staring at me making me uncomfortable. I look out the window hoping my stop comes soon as this man is really starting to creep me out.

As my stop comes up I stand up and walk away from the man to the door. Oh my god what if they don't get up before the bus stops in Sweden? No that's stupid. The bus comes to a halt and I thank the bus driver as I get off.