2p England x Abused!Fem!Reader!-Cupcakes

2p England-Oliver Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
(H/t)-Home town
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I walk down the streets of London holding my unopened umbrella in one hand. The skies are cloudy and grey and it will begin to rain soon. I need to hurry up and find my new apartment,

I moved to London from (H/t) because I needed to get away from my family. My mother and father abused me a lot, beating me up and always staring that my siblings were better than me at everything. My siblings hated me and always made my life hell. I didn't have much stuff as they would always break it.

I needed to get away so the second I turned 18 I decided to leave without telling them. Now I'm in London, far away from where they are. I can't find my apartment at all. I only have a small suitcase with my clothes and an umbrella.

That's when raindrops start to fall and people scatter out of the street. I open up my umbrella and keep walking. I can't stop now. My hair becomes soaked from the rain that's blowing and I'm chilled to the bone with the cold wind.

I feel myself shivering and I just want to give up. I should ask for directions, but no one is around. I keep walking through puddles making my feet soaked.

A door opens and I hear a bell ring.

"What are you doing out here in this storm poppet?" A British accented voice asks

I turn around to see a young man with strawberry blond hair, blue and pink eyes, a blue shirt with a pink vest and light brown pants. He looks pretty cute but also has a strange aura around him. I turn around to keep walking but I hear his footsteps run after me.

"What's wrong poppet? You shouldn't be out in this storm." He says stepping in front of me

"I'm lost, I can't find my new apartment" I sigh

"Come inside my bakery, it's warm and dry. We can talk there" He smiles and pulls me along with him

I follow him into his small pink and blue bakery which smells like cake. It's really nice in here. Very warm and calming which helps my anxious feeling over finding my apartment.

"My name is Oliver but you can call me Ollie, what's your name?" He asks

"(Y/n)" I answer

"Well (Y/n), do you want a cupcake?" He asks me

"Oh no thank you, I don't have any money." I smile "I just need some help finding my home."

He looks a little upset but covers it quickly with a smile.

"Well I'd be glad to help you, where do you live?" He asks

I show him my address and he gives me an upset look.

"This apartment complex closed down last month, no one lives there anymore." He says

I freeze, I bought my house two months ago so they must have closed it down after. Oh no I'm not going to have anywhere to stay. I feel tears well up in my eyes and I quietly look down.

"Don't cry poppet, you can stay here with me." He smiles

"I don't have any money or a job, I can't do that to you." I say

"Don't worry, you can work with me, I've been looking for some extra help for ages." He smiles

Eventually I agree that I will stay with him and work with him. He offers me some more cupcakes but I reject them kindly, I don't like accepting food from strangers.