Brother!Axis x Bullied!Sister!Reader-Don't Hurt Our Sister

(A/n):Requested by Sleepy_Katsumi ,hope you like it :)

Germany-Ludwig Beilschmidt
Italy-Feliciano Vargas
Japan-Kiku Honda
Prussia-Gilbert Beilschmidt

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"What do you think you're doing bitch?" I hear someone say behind me

I turn around and come face to face with my bully Portia. She is snarling at me and looks ready to stab me. Her horribly dyed hair is wild an messed up, probably from beating up someone else. She doesn't have her friends Caila and Ashleigh.

"I'm just getting my homework from yesterday." I say taking a step back

"Hmm, give it to me." She says extending her hand

"W-What?" I ask confused

"Give me the fucking homework!" She yells

I nervously hand out my two sheets of math homework and she reads over it. What on earth is she doing? Suddenly she tears it right down the middle.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaim trying to grab it back

She continues tearing it up and soon it's just small pieces of confetti. Tears well up into my eyes as she blows it all away. Then she punches me in my side, where I already have a bruise.

"I'll get Dan to beat you up after school." She giggles and walks away

Dan is her boyfriend, well they're both cheating in each other but that doesn't seem to matter to them. When they're together they're the most powerful people in the school and that means they're in charge of everyone else.

I clutch my side and begin to pick up the pieces of my homework. I can't got to class with work like this, my teacher will kill me. I sigh and place the confetti in the bin and walk out of the building to the garden.

I guess I'm ditching class again, this always happened. My grades have dropped quite a bit and I don't go to class much anymore, I'm still passing because the work I manage to get done get As but it's not enough to make my brothers or myself proud.

My brothers are Ludwig and Gilbert, but we live with Feliciano and Kiku who are like my older brothers as well. They all help me with my school work but I just can't pass due to missing school work. I think Ludwig is starting to get frustrated but he hasn't said anything so I don't know.

I sit down on a bench and listen to the sound of birds chirping. I'm already feeling calmer and in less pain. That's when a droplet hits my cheek and it begins to pour with rain. Great, now I'm soaking wet and freezing. What would my brothers say?

I get up and all to the small gazebo to take shelter. Twisting my school uniform to try and get the water out. Then I twist my hair to dry it. Damn, and now Feliciano will be wondering why I'm not in class.

*Time skip to the end of the day*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm walking out of school and I couldn't find my brothers so I'm all alone. Any second now Adan will come to beat me up.

"Sup looser." A voice says begins me

Speak of the devil...

"What do you want Dan?" I ask, terrified

"I want to know why you think you can talk to my girlfriend." He growls

"She came up to me! I don't want to talk to her!" I say, defending myself