America x Waiter!England-The Coffee Shop *Lemon*

(A/n) Requested by ThatIdiotSpinach , really hope you like it :) . Also I know Alfred's ahoge isn't a e-zone but I just wrote it that way

America-Alfred.F.Jones
England-Arthur Kirkland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

England's P.O.V.
I sigh clearing another table of the mess they made, why can't people just come out to a café, have some food and not leave the table looking like it went through a war?

I balance the dirty plates on my arms before wiping down the table so it's clean, as I take the plates to the kitchen I see a young man walk in through the door. The same young man who has come here every day for three months.

While he's very attractive, blue eyes, blond hair, even cute glasses I know I have no chance, he probably doesn't even like guys. I place the dishes in the water and head back out to the café. I walk up to the attractive man and he smiles very brightly.

"What can I get you?" I ask

"One of you." He says happily

"I'm sorry what?" I ask confused

"One of you, I want to take you out on a date." The mysterious man states

"W-What? Why? I don't even know you!" I exclaim, but quietening down in hopes no one heard me

"Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself, Alfred Jones." He says extending his hand to me

"Wait, this is all going to fast." I say trying to slow everything down

"I'm sorry dude, I just wanted to take you out on a date." He mumbles "I always see you working here and it's like you never get a break and you always seem unhappy so I wanted to have a fun time with you..."

"Fine." I state

"What?" He asks, looking up hopeful

"Fine, I'll go on a date with you." I sigh "But only because I need a break from work."

"Good enough." Alfred says hugging me and then grabbing my phone "I'll put my phone number in your phone, text me sometime."

I nod and Alfred sits back down, picking up the small menu and ordering a coffee and cake. I get his food ready and my heart is beating so fast, this can't be happening right? I didn't think he would just ask me out like that, especially since we've never talked besides taking his order.

I give him his food and he is still smiling brightly. The corners of my lips begun to twitch as well, making me smile to match his.

"Well I need to get back to the other tables." I sigh

He nods and I feel sad leaving him. Well at least I have a date with him now. I just had a thought, this is like a coffee shop AU or one of those things that Francis reads when he's supposed to be working.

*Time skip to the next week*

England's P.O.V.
The date with Alfred went really well, he is actually not as childish or silly as I thought when I first saw him. He bought me flowers and kissed my forehead when we first got to the date, then held my hand and took me all throughout the park.

Now I'm back at work, still struggling for money and tables are still dirty. As I'm getting cake for an old woman I see Alfred walk into the café and walk up to me.

"Hey what time do you get off?" He asks

"Half an hour, I'm closing the café tonight" I answer

"Even better, cancel any plans you have." He smirks "I want to talk to you."