France x Fem!Reader x Canada-How To Please A Woman *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by Needssociallife , Hope you like it :)

Canada-Matthew Williams
France-Francis Bonnefoy

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Canada's P.O.V.
Lately I've been feeling very confused, I have been having feelings towards my friend (Y/n) but I don't know what to do about them. I don't know if I could make her happy. She seems to like me as well, we kissed on New Years.

Maybe I should ask Francis what to do, he is the country of love so he should know, he is also my papa so he would want to help, I pick up my phone and dial his number, listening to it ring.

"Bonjour Matthieu, 'ow are you?" Francis greets

(French:Bonjour-Hello)

"Bonjour Papa, I need help with something." I sigh

"What is it?" Francis asks

"I like a girl, but I don't know how to, you know..." I mumble

"I understand Mattheiu, I shall help you." He replies and hangs up

A few minutes later there is a knock at the door and I open it, seeing my papa smiling happily.

"Bonjour Mattheiu!" He says and hugs me tightly "Now, lets talk about zhis girl."

I bring him inside and we sit down on the couch together.

"So who is it?" He asks

"(Y/n), she's so pretty and nice and she always remembers me." I say

He smiles softly and then smirks.

"Well,I think I can 'elp you." Francis says

"R-Really?" I ask happy

"Oui, I have an idea."  He says and moves closer to me "But I'll be sharing (Y/n) with you for a few hours."

(French:Oui-Yes)

He begins to tell me his idea that he says will "kill to birds with one stone", he will teach me how to please a woman and help me with (Y/n).

Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm packing away some of my groceries when my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and hear my crush Matthew on the phone.

"Hey Matthew." I say blushing slightly

"Hello (Y/n), I was wondering if you wanted to come over today?" He asks

Oh my god I can't believe he is inviting me over! But does he like me or is it just as friends?

"Sure, I'll be over in an hour." I reply, ensuring I will have time to prepare

"Ok, see you then (Y/n)." He says and hangs up

For the next two minutes I fan-girl squeal at the thought of going over to his house. Then I stop and realise I need to get ready. I take a quick shower and look over my underwear draw.

"Maybe I should go pretty in case something happens? Or maybe just normal for comfort..." I say examining my choices

Eventually I pick a (f/c) lacy bra and underwear and a nice dress to go over the top. I makes sure I look perfect before grabbing my phone and keys and heading out the door. I walk down the street filled with excitement of being invited to spend the day with Matthew.

I knock on the door and Matthew answers, smiling softly when he sees me.

"Hey Matthew." I say hugging him