Austria x 2p Austria-Music

(A/n):Requested by failed_mission , hope you like it :)

Wiener Schnitzel is a traditional Austrian dish made with boneless meat thinned with a mallet and fried with a coating of flour, egg, and breadcrumbs.

Austria-Roderich Edelstein
Hungary-Elizabeta Héderváry
Prussia-Gilbert Beilschmidt
2p Austria-Roland Edelstein
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austria's P.O.V.
I sit at my piano playing a beautiful melody which fills my whole house with sound,. My fingers glide over the keys as I play. After Elizabeta moved out I desired to downsize and now I live in a small house for two people. Just as I'm finishing the song I hear a door slam closed and footsteps inside the house. I live alone now, even Gilbert would knock so it can't be him.

I quickly stop playing and tiptoe behind one of the long curtains by the next to the door way. I can hear the intruder whistling and opening the fridge door.

"Yo Roddy!" They yell out, scaring me

Oh it's just Roland, what is that idiot doing here again? I come out from behind the curtain and head down to the kitchen where Roland is sitting with his feel on the table eating some cake. His electric guitar is resting on the table next to him.

"Get your feet off the table, it's bad manners." I say

"You only care about manners Roddy, come have some cake." Roland whines holding out the slice of cake for me

"That cake cost me a lot of money, don't eat it!" I say trying to take it from him

"Be quiet Liebe and just eat some, what's the point of having money if you can't enjoy it?" He asks

(German:Liebe-Love)

I try not to blush at his nickname for me and make one final attempt to grab the cake, ultimately loosing my balance and I end up straddling Roland on the chair.

"I knew you couldn't help falling for me." He whispers softly biting my ear

My face turns bright red and I push myself off of him. The cake is almost gone so there's really no point saving it anymore.

"You're buying me a new cake." I say taking a few steps away from him and hiding my blush with my hands "I'm going to pay my piano."

"Electric guitar is better!" He yells out after me

Quickly I turn and look him in his beautiful eyes. Wait no! Not beautiful, just eyes, yeah that's what I meant.

"I'm sorry you must be mistaken, piano is much better than that piece of junk you call a guitar." I reply

"Why don't we have a competition then, which instrument is better?" He asks

"What does the winner get?" I ask

"Hmm, they get to order around the looser for a day." Roland smirks

"Fine, but only because I want you to my laundry and cooking for a day." I agree

We shake each other's hands and he grabs his guitar before following me into my piano room. I sit at my piano stool and look at Roland plug in his electric guitar.

"Ready?" He asks

I nod and adjust my glasses before beginning to play one of my favourite songs. A few minutes into the song Roland begins to play which nearly throws me off. I continue to p,ah and I must admit that the two different sounds mesh together quite well.