Rich!Netherlands x Fem!Country!Servant!Reader-Don't Try To Change Me

The Netherlands-Tim Van deg Berg

(Y/n)-Your name
(Mo/n)-Mothers name
Fa/n)-Fathers name
(L/n)-Last name
(C/n)-Country name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
(E/c)-Eye colour
(H/c)-Hair colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
A servant... that's all I'll ever be... how on earth did my life come to this? Oh wait I know... my parents sold me because they didn't have enough money.

There's more to my story though. I was born to (Mo/n) and (Fa/n) (L/n) and it was unknown to them that I was a country. They never bothered much with me and tried to hide me away from the rest of the world. I was very sickly and still am due to my country struggling through a famine.

When my parents ran out of money they decided to sell me to some strange man. He is my age and has spiky blond hair and green eyes. He has a scar on the right side of his head and he always wears a blue and white scarf.

His name is Tim but he doesn't know that I know he is The Netherlands. I have never told him about my country and the last thing I need is some stoneground country coming into mine and trying to control it.

The only possible way to make a country belong to you is taking the personification and making them live with you after you have gone into their country. But Tim doesn't know I'm a country so technically I'm not under his control.

I'm the county (C/n). I was forced to become a maid for him and I have to do everything around here. The only thing I don't have to do is cook because Tim always orders out because he doesn't want to mess up his kitchen. So Tim's basically an asshole.

I'm currently wiping down the staircase and I hear footsteps behind me. When I turn I'm met with a green eyed glare.

"Can I help you?" I ask bitterly

He stares at me for a little longer and I start to get annoyed, he's really starting to piss me off.

"What the hell do you want?!" I exclaim

He smirks and continues up the stairs with his stupid attractive face. I take a deep breath and turn back to the rail. I continue scrubbing as I get madder and madder at my situation.

"Fuck this." I say and throw my cloth down

I walk up to my room which is of course tiny and lock the door. I open up the window and look over the city, the sun is setting making it look beautiful. One day my country will look like this and i will be strong enough to live all my myself.

I hear a knock at the door and I sigh.

"What?" I ask

"Open this door." Tim's voice states

Ugh great.

I open the door and see him staring at me with his intimidating stare. He doesn't scare me.

"Can I help you?" I ask

"Why are you not doing your work?" He asks

"Why should I?" I question leaning against the door

"Because it's what you were brought here for." He states

"I'm not fucking doing your cleaning." I say trying to close the door

His foot jams it open and he stares right into my eyes.

"Watch your language." He states

"Oh I'm so fucking sorry." I reply