Uke!Bullied!Slovakia x Seme!Male!Reader-Nurse's Office

(A/n):Requested by BelgianHetalian , hope you like it :)

Czechia-Eliška Kvitova
Japan-Kiku Honda
Russia-Ivan Braginsky
Slovakia-Kajetán Skalicky

(M/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slovakia's P.O.V.
I run down the hallways in search for my best friend Eliška or my boyfriend (M/n). I'm trying to escape my bully Ivan and they'll protect me from him. I've been bullied by Ivan since primary school.

He always uses his size and strength to overpower me, it's not that I'm really weak or anything, Ivan's just one of the strongest guys at school and I can't fight him off. He first started bullying me because I walked into him in the hallway because I had spaced out,

I turn around the hallway, not realising it's a dead end and turn back to look at Ivan, he is walking  loser and closer to me, and I begun to tremble. My life flashes before my eyes as he comes closer.

"G-Go away Ivan!" I say taking steps backwards until I hit the wall

"Vhy don't I beat you up instead?" He asks with a childlike smile

Suddenly his fist punches my stomach and I double over in pain

He hits me again and soon I'm on the floor coughing up blood. Ivan laughs and smiles again.

"Don't forget my English essay for tomorrow." He says

"But I have a date with (M/n) tonight!" I argue

In his eyes there is a look of pure anger and he kicks me harshly.

"I don't care, get it done. Break up with him for all I care." Ivan says crouching down to me "He'd be better off without a neudachnik like you."

(Russian:Neudachnik-Loser)

I don't really know Russian but Im pretty sure that means loser. He can't be serious, (M/n) and I love each other right? He says he loves me and he couldn't live without me, but maybe Ivan's right...

Ivan walks away and I clutch my side as I stand up, it hurts my side to move. I drag myself down the hallway and reach my locker where (M/n) is waiting for me. When he sees me his eyes widen and he rushes over to help me stay up.

"What happened?" He asks

"I got attacked." I reply

"By who?" He questions worried

"It doesn't matter, can you take me to the nurses office?" I ask

"Y-Yeah, but it does matter!" He exclaims "I want to know who hurt my boyfriend."

He supports me as we walk to the nurses office making sure not to hurt me. I haven't told (M/n) who is bullying me because I'm worried he'll get hurt. Besides Ivan seems to have some sort of obsession with him and Ivan might kill me for telling (M/n) what he does.

We make it to the nurses office and the nurse quickly comes over.

"Take him to the bed." The nurse says and (M/n) listeners to him

I lay down on the bed and the nurse places ice packs all over me, luckily nothing is broken. (M/n) doesn't leave my side.

"You should go to class." I say

"I can't leave you like this Kajetán." He says kissing my forehead "Who keeps doing this to you?"

"I would tell you but you'll confront them and get hurt." I sigh

"I just want to make sure you're safe." (M/n) says pushing back my messy hair and kissing my forehead

I can't believe Ivan almost convinced me that (M/n) would be better off with out me. I can see he really loves me and I don't need to worry about him hating me. Maybe I should tell him...

"I need to go to a meeting with the principal." The nurse says "You can stay here but please don't get my beds dirty."

He winks at us as he leaves and we both blush. (M/n) turns back to me and continues brushing my messy hair with his fingers, avoiding my ahoge. He looks into my eyes and I decide to tell him what's happening.

"The person who's bullying me is Ivan." I whisper

(M/n)'s P.O.V.

"Ivan?!" I exclaim shocked "Why on earth would he bully you?"

"I think it's because I walked into him in primary school, he stopped hurting me for the first head of high school but then he started again." Kajetán explains

"It's not because you walked into me, I stopped caring about that after we graduated." A voice says from the doorway

We both turn to see Ivan standing there with a childlike smile as he walks towards us.

"Then why?..." I ask confused

"Simple, he stole something that was mine." Ivan states placing a hand on my cheek

"You better not be talking about me because you're in for a rude awakening." I say slapping his hand off of me

"Vouldn't you rather be vith me?" Ivan asks "Instead of having to be vith zhis neudachnik you could be vith me. You don't have to be zhe dominant one."

Ivan grabs my arm and butt and I feel myself burning with rage as he insults my boyfriend.

"Don't touch me." I say pushing him back "If you touch me or hurt my boyfriend one more time I will personally make sure you end up in a casket."

He takes a step back in shock, I'm guessing that he has never been spoken to like this but I'm not done yet.

"I will never date you, I don't even like you at all." I growl "If you even dare to breath in mine or Kajetán's direction I will make sure your older sister knows and how do you think she'd feel about a bully for a brother?"

I know how much he loves his older sister so this threat is actually pretty heavy for him.

"Now get out." I say pointing to the door

He still looks scared but he quickly leaves the room and I turn back to Kajetán who looks amazed at me.

"That was amazing." He says

I take a seat on the bed and softly hold his head in my hands. I press a kiss to his lips and me kisses me back.

"I did whatever I could to make him leave me alone." I say "He hurt you and I'll hurt him back. If he ever does anything to you tell me and I'll take care of it ok?"

"Ok." He replies kissing me again

It's already pretty clear I'm what Kiku calls the "seme" of our relationship or the dominant one. I'm always protecting Kajetán and making sure no one hurts him, that's why it was painful to know he was being bullied without being able to protect him.

I kiss him again and look into his eyes.

"Ľúbim ťa." I say kissing his forehead

(Slovak:Ľúbim ťa-I love you)

"Tiež ťa milujem." He replies smiling softly

(Slovak:Tiež ťa milujem-I love you too)