King!England x Fem!Reader-Royalty

England-Arthur KirklandFrance-Francis Bonnefoy

France-Francis Bonnefoy

(Y/n)- Your name
(L/n)- Last name
(H/l)-Hair Length
(H/c)- Hair colour
(E/c)-Eye colour
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur's P.O.V.
Another day, another boring unfulfilled day. Why must I continue to live my life like this? I will never understand why people want to be royalty, there is so much crushing responsibility that comes with it.  Of course you can get anything you ask for, however you are treated so differently. I can never go out and enjoy my life because I am stuck on the throne. If I step outside I am overrun by paparazzi and people.

Everyday I am forced to sit on my throne listing to representatives of other countries telling me how to rule mine and asking me to go to balls. Then I have mountains of paper work to do and I can't ever catch a break. Then I usually have fencing practise, French lessons, a math tutor and at the end of my day I have a meeting with my advisors. The only good thing is that I'm allowed t marry whoever I want as we have grown out of the whole "royalty must stay with royalty".

This is where I am stuck right now, trapped in a room of people who most of them I hate and I just want to sleep. Apparently there is a ball in two days that I am hosting, I love how I wasn't told this. It's being held in honour of that  frog. Apparently his birthday was the other day. I can feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and I'm trying my best to ignore it.

When the meeting is finally over I head to my sleeping quarters. I lay down on my big king sized bed with silk green sheets and think over what has happened today. Why must I rule the kingdom? I'm only 23 years old and I've never even properly lived my life.

My parents died two years ago in a car accident so I was the only one left to rule the kingdom. I used to spend quite a bit of time online like YouTube and Facebook, always with a fake account. It was my only escape to the hard reality that my life would become.

I am King Arthur of England and I rule over this great country. A servant knocks on my door and brings in some tea. I sit down and bean a book while sipping on my tea. My phone goes off again so I open it.

It's a message from one of my internet friends about a new youtuber. (Y/n) (L/n). Apparently she has the fastest growing YouTube channel. I look her up and straight away and I find her. She has a pretty large YouTube channel with over five million subscribers.

She is beautiful. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair and she has clear (e/c) eyes. She has a video called "Moving back to London" which is where my castle is. This video is from a few days ago. I can't believe it, this beautiful girl lives where I do. Now if only there was a way around my royal title so I could meet her. Hmm I'll figure something out, it's not like I could ever go to Vid-con or something like that.

I open up her Instagram and follow her. My fake username is Tea_Lover21. It's perfect because I love tea and people have no idea it's me.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I am so glad that I finally moved into my new house. I was born and raised in London but I went to study abroad for six months. I am so exhausted that I can't even pick up my vlogging camera and i just want to sleep. I'm just glad that my bed is already here and I can sleep. I pull myself up the stairs and crawl into bed.