Netherlands x Canada-Debt *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by 0bs3ss10n , Hope you like it :)

America-Alfred.F.Jones
Canada-Mathew Williams
Netherlands-Tim Van den Berg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Canada's P.O.V.
I'm nervously walking down the streets of Amsterdam in The Netherlands to the meeting hall where the world meeting will take place. Alfred forgot to wake me up so now I'm running late.

I finally make it to the large building and open the doors, walking down the long hallways to the meeting room. Finally I open the large doors and walk inside the meeting hall. Of course it's complete chaos but for once I'm not complaining, I can slip in undetected.

I wish I had Kumajirou here but I left him at home. At least I'd have someone to talk to. I manage to take a seat without anyone noticing and pull out my paperwork. I wonder if Netherlands noticed I wasn't here, is he disappointed in me? Or upset?

I really like Netherlands and I don't know what I would do if he is angry at me, I should apologise after. I also need to give him a thank you for the money he lent my country after an earthquake we had. We need to work out some arrangement because I don't have the money to pay him back.

There's more yelling until, finally the meeting is over. I really need to find him now, where'd he go?

"Canada." A voice behind me says and I jump, someone noticed me

I turn to see Netherlands with an unreadable expression. Well I guess this means I don't have to find him.

"Hey Netherlands." I reply "Listen, I'm really sorry about being late. I didn't wake up in time."

"No it's fine, I want to ask you to come to my house for dinner tonight." Netherlands asks

"S-Sure." I reply

"Great let's go." He says and grabs my hand, leading me out of the meeting hall

Always blunt and straight to the point I guess... this'll also give me a chance to talk about the debt.

Netherlands leads me down the streets of Amsterdam until we come to his small apartment. Most countries tend to live in large mansions but he really likes saving money so he wouldn't spend money on that.

He opens the door and we walk in. I've heard from other nations he doesn't like people touching anything in his apartment so I try to keep to myself.

"You can come in, just don't make anything dirty." He says and walks Into the hallway

I follow him and we end up in a small living room. With each passing second I become more and more nervous, what does he want? Is he going to get angry, I'll get the money to him when I have enough. He takes a seat on the couch and I sit next to him, nervously fidgeting.

"If this is about the money I'm really sorry, I know Canada said we'd pay you back within six months but I don't have it yet." I say "I promise I can pay it back when my country's fixed."

I nervously push my glasses up and brush my wavy blond hair out of my face.

"It's not good to go over deadlines." Netherlands says looking me in the eye

"I know, I'm really sorry. If there's anything I can do just-" I begin to say but I'm cut off

"There is." He says bluntly "There is one thing you can do, if you do it I won't ask for the money back as well."

"What is it?" I ask feeling his hand on my thigh, I think I know where this is going

"Pay me back, with your body." He states

I feel my cheeks explode in a blush at his words, how can he be so calm about asking this? Well it's not horrible actually, I get to do it with my crush and pay back my country's debt, I think I should.

"O-Ok, but please don't hurt me." I say

"I wouldn't dream of it." He replies  living himself closer to me

**Lemon Start**

He presses his lips to mine and I kiss back nervously, what type of sex is it going to be? He said he wouldn't hurt me and I trust him. I really want this.

We pull apart and he makes me stand up and pulls me to the bedroom. It's nice inside, small though. He pushes my back onto the bed and pins me down, connecting our lips again. He licks his tongue against my lower lip and i open up.

He pushes his tongue inside my mouth which makes me moan. The kiss becomes more passionate and I feel more relaxed. Netherlands hands trail up my top and pinches my buds.

"Ahh Netherlands~" I moan quietly

"Tim." He mumbles and begins to unbutton my shirt

"Mathew." I reply as he removes my shirt

He pulls off his own shirt as well and unbuckles my pants. I can see the large tents in both out trousers and I want him to hurry up.

"Tim please~" I beg and try to press my clothed erection against his

He says quiet for a second and then pushes my hips back down. Sucking on my neck again.

"Suck me off." He whispers and sits on the edge of the bed

I quickly move off the bed and in between his legs, pulling at his pants to get them off, finally all he is left wearing is his boxers with a large tent in them. I pause for a second and then remove  them, letting his erection spring out.

I kiss the tip and then lick around it. I then trail my tongue from his tip to the back and up again. Tums hand goes to my hair and he pushes my mouth down on to the tip. I take more into my mouth and begin sucking and licking.

My movements become faster and I can feel him twitching in my mouth, finally he releases and some of the white fluid spills out of my lips as I remove him from my mouth. Tim pulls me back into the bed and coats three of his fingers with the cum still in my mouth. When he is done I swallow and he pushes his hand past my boxers to my hole.

He presses one finger inside and then a second quickly. I arch my back in pleasure and he scissors them inside of me. They brush up against my prostate and I moan loudly, my boxers are to tight. He adds his third finger and pumps them in and out stretching me.

I moan at the feeling and when he pulls them out I whine at the feeling of being empty. Tim pulls off my boxers completely and lines himself up with my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asks

I nod and he pushes in about halfway. I scratch into his back at the sharp pain. It quickly goes away and he pushes until until he is in the whole way.

"Ngh Tim~" I moan

He pulls out a little and then thrusts back in, repeating the action multiple times. Each time he pulls out more and slams into me harder. Our lips connect in another kiss and I moan loudly into his mouth.

His hand goes to my erecting and he pumps it up and down. Suddenly he hits my special bundle of nerves and I see starts. His grunts become shallow and I can feel he is nearly about to release which is good because I am to.

The knot inside me snaps and my white fluid goes everywhere. A few seconds later I feel Tim's hot seed fill me. He pulls out and some leaks.

**Lemon End**

"You should sleep." Tim says turning off the lights and coming back to bed

He lays down next to me and wraps the blanket around us, peppering kisses on my temple and cheeks.

"I wanted to do this for a while but I didn't know how to." He says "But will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course, I really like you to." I say blushing

We smile and he kisses me deeply, I kiss back of course. Then after we fall asleep quickly in each other's arms.