Scotland x Fem!Tsundere!Reader-Idol Kiss

Scotland-Allistor KirklandEngland-Arthur KirklandNorthern Ireland-Seamus KirklandIreland (Republic of)-Liam KirklandWales-Dylan KirklandAustralia-Jett KirklandSealand-Peter Kirkland

England-Arthur Kirkland
Northern Ireland-Seamus Kirkland
Ireland (Republic of)-Liam Kirkland
Wales-Dylan Kirkland
Australia-Jett Kirkland
Sealand-Peter Kirkland

(Y/n)- Your name
(L/n)-Last name
(F/n)- Friend name
(H/l)- Hair length
(H/c)- Hair colour
(E/c)- Eye colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I can't believe (F/n) managed to drag me to this rock concert. It's her favourite rock group's concert, I think they're called Forlorn Isles. The drummer is Jett Kirkland, the bass is Seamus Kirkland, Arthur Kirkland is on guitar, Liam Kirkland plays piano, their manager is Dylan Kirkland and the lead singer is the idol, Allistor Kirkland. At least that's what (F/n) tells me.

The only reason I'm going to this show is because one of our other friends canceled on (F/n) and she can't go out alone because she always manages to get herself into some sort of trouble. I know nothing about this band and honestly I don't care.

(F/n) and I have just arrived at the entertainment centre which is a big theatre where concerts perform. We hand the guards our tickets and they tell us where we will be placed. After finding out spots we turn towards the stage.

I start to regret coming here because I don't like big public spaces and large crowds. The lights dim and the band comes on. I get a good look at them all and I have to admit, they are pretty attractive but that means nothing. There are a lot of attractive people in the world, especially in the music and show business, nothing special.

I notice (f/n) chatting up one of the girls here and I know they they are going to go home together to have...fun...

I guess I need to find a way to get myself home because (F/n) was my ride. As (F/n) is making out with the girl I look up at the stage. Their music isn't actually that bad, in fact it's something I would listen to. A pair of green eyes meet mine, the lead singer Allistor.

Usually you would hear in stories how making eye contact with one of the band members is when a persons heart stops but I just stare, besides it's not like I will ever see or meet him again anyway. Besides he kind of looks like a jerk.

After they finish their final song they thank everyone for coming and walk off stage. As they go off Allisor meats my eyes again. There is a rush of people to get to the exit which breaks our eye contact. As I turn around to find (F/n) I realise she is gone.

I walk out to the entrance and I still can't find (F/n). I guess she really went with the girl. I pull my phone out to call a taxi and there is no battery left. I turn to grab my purse in my pocket but I remember that I left it at home. I have no money and I'm stranded.

The doors to the entertainment centre close so I have no shelter either. I feel a wet droplet on my cheek and I look up to see lightening and hear thunder.