2p America x England-You're Different

America-Alfred.F.Jones
England-Arthur Kirkland
Ireland (Republic of)-Liam Kirkland
Northern Ireland-Seamus Kirkland
Scotland-Allistor Kirkland
Wales-Dylan Kirkland
2p America-Allen.L.Jones
2p Canada-James Matthews
2p England-Oliver Kirkland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2p America's P.O.V.
I hit the final member of some gang over the head with my nail bat and he falls to the ground in pain. I need to go wash all this blood off. I didn't even want this fight, they just came up and attacked me out of nowhere.

I drag myself back to my crappy apartment and begun to change clothes, I wash the blood out of my hair and sigh, sitting down on my bed and staring at the ceiling. I have a message from Oliver asking if I was ok, I ran out of our "family" dinner because my brother James kept insulting me.

'I'm fine, I'm not seeing that blond freak again though' I type back

'Don't say that, he's your brother' Oliver replies

'My brother wouldn't call me useless and worthless' I say

'He was just angry' Oliver continues

I sigh and turn my phone off, there's no getting through to him, he could never believe someone is bad. I need to do something, maybe I should clean my apartment? Probably wouldn't hurt, it's a big mess in here.

I begun to pick up the clothes and trash off the floor, it takes a while but soon I can actually see the whole floor.

"Why does James always have to make me feel inferior?" I ask myself while scrubbing down my table "It's not like I go out of my way to cause fights."

I think back to all the fights we've had, most of them have been started because he made some comment about me which set me off. Come to think of it every fight I've had with someone I know is because someone made a comment about me or my personality. Who in my life actually makes me feel cared for... Not like I need it. I'm perfectly fine all alone, friends and family only weighs you down.

I finish cleaning my apartment and it looks really good. It looks respectable now and I could take someone here for dinner, and more. Maybe that's what I should do to get my mind off of James. As I think this a ray of light hits my eye and I can see the sun rising over the city.

Damn, I stayed up all night. Well I guess I should just sleep now. I don't have work today so it should be fine. I lay down in my bed and quickly fall into a dreamless sleep.

England's P.O.V.
I walk up the steps of the apartment complex I will be living in. After I was bullied to far by my brothers I made a quick decision to move out. I know I will barely be able to make rent and I need to find a job quickly but it's better than living with my brothers.

I find my apartment and press the key into the lock, opening it. The apartment isn't that bad. It's small but perfect for one person. I think I'll be fine alone. I quickly begin to unpack my things and I sit on my bed.

"What should I do?" I ask myself "Well I should probably go for a walk to get familiar with my surroundings."

I grab my phone which has messages from my brother Dylan asking me to come home but I ignore them, putting in my shoes and walking out of my apartment and locking it.

In the hallway there is another man, about my age who has very tired red eyes, auburn hair and a muscular build. He looks like he could kill you by looking at you. He's wearing a bomber jacket and dog tags as well.

"What are you looking at?" He asks turning to me

"Nothing, just wondering who my new neighbour was." I reply

He walks over to me and looks carefully in my face, I get a good look of his as well.

"Alfred?" I ask confused

"Oliver?" He asks at the same time

He looks exactly like my friend Alfred. I guess I must look like someone he knows as well. Strange.

"My name is Arthur Kirkland." I say extending my hand to shake

"Allen Jones." He replies shaking my hand and then pushing me against the wall "You're cute doll, I think it'll be fun having you around you."

He walks away leaving me against the wall blushing. I quickly try to recover myself but I'm still blushing a lot.

*Time skip to a week later*

England's P.O.V.
It's been two days since I last saw Allen. We went out for coffee and then saw a movie together. I can't get his red eyes out of my head, it's like I think of him no matter what I do. I dream of his strong arms around me and kissing him. But he'd never like someone like me, I got the fact he's a bad boy and I'm probably not his type.

The messages from my brothers have become more frequent, even Liam and Seamus have messaged me but I haven't replied. I still haven't gotten an apology from Allistor but I'm not expecting one, he'd never apologise for what he's done.

I lay down in bed thinking about the things my brothers put me through when I hear soft sobbing. I stay quiet and I figure out it's coming from the other side of the thin wall. Allen's room.

I get out of bed and walk out of my apartment. I knock on his door and when he doesn't answer I open it.

"Al?" I ask taking a few steps inside, it's cleaner that I would have imagined

I follow the sobs and I find Allen curled into a ball on his bed. I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder. I may be a "tsundere" as Kiku calls it but I still care about my crush.

"What's wrong Al?" I ask

He looks up at me and more tears form in his eyes.

"My family, I received a message from my brother telling me to keep away from them." Allen chokes out "And my 'dad' I guess, we're the same age but he's life a dad, made excuses for him."

Allen begins to tell me all the harsh things he has gone through with his family and it's sounding like my time with my brothers.

"Allen I understand." I say wrapping my arms around him "I moved here to get away from my brothers, they bullied me ever since I was little because I had a different father and our Mum died giving birth to me. We don't need out families to be strong, we have each other."

He looks up at me and my heart begins to beat faster. Suddenly he pulls me forward and we kiss deeply. It's like the whole world suddenly makes sense. My brothers bullying me, living on my own, struggling to survive have all lead me to this moment with Allen.

We pull apart and look deep into each others eyes.

"I thought you were going to be like my family, ignore me." Allen says kissing my cheek "But you're different."

"You're different from my family, better." I reply and we kiss again

He pulls me down to lay with him and we cuddle closer and quickly fall asleep. I feel safe and warm in his arms, this was worth leaving home for. I wonder if I'll ever see my brothers again.